Husky Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Husky Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Husky Energy

2.8

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

The interview was on Skype, it was just a few weeks after I'd applied on their website. The interview was simple. They asked questions like, "what would you do in this situation.." or "Name a time when...." After the interview they said I would hear from them in about a week but I never heard from them. It's been a month now. I even sent an email and I didn't get anything back. Really unprofessional.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husky Energy (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Really easy they were very kind nothing hard was asked the environment was really nice they made me feel comfartable they wantes to know more about how well you manage your reletionships with people and experiences

Systems Analyst Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Standard 30 min phone interview, all behavioral questions. Asked for your ability to manage multiple deadlines, as well as how you perform inside a group. About 5-7 questions were asked. The interviewer is friendly and patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most efficient group you have worked with   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
    • What do you know about husky energy and why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Engineering Summer Student Interview

Interview

I had an online video interview where you record yourself answering the questions as well as fill in some of the written response questions. I am still in the process of interviewing for Husky, but I can't see the other responses without submitting something to Glassdoor myself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in an unsafe work environment and what you did   Answer Question

Engineering Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a one way "skype like" interview. there are questions and then you are recorded answering them, there is no one there actually interviewing you. there are also some written answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Simple but drawn out.
    The structure of the interview was poor. Not much planning and ten questions seemed very general.
    Probably wouldn’t bother applying here again. The process is too slow.

Hire hue interview
    Panel interview
    Interview with a manager

Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Virtual Interview with five questions, then a simple in-person interview with 3 questions. Virtual was more behavioral-based, in-person was more about work-experience and what the job would be like. Very friendly interviewers and easy, comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and why did you decide to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Accounting Co-op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

This interview was conducted on Skype since i don't live in Calgary (Husky HQ). There were two people on the other side - one of them is HR, and the other is a manager.

They were several minutes late to joining the interview on Skype and they also experienced tech problems. They primarily took notes while i talked. It's a standard interview - mostly behavioral. Interview usually takes around 30 min.

I probably didn't get it. Hopefully this helps someone else in the future though! :)

Drilling & Completions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Sit down and talk with three different managers on three separate occasions. Discussed the role and what kind of expectations there would be. Was very fast paced and nerve wracking.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Interview took two weeks. Pre-screening interview. Basic Questions on why did you choose to apply for this position? Background Experience? Waited for a while but did not get response back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in the position?   Answer Question