Husky Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.7

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husky Energy (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Really easy they were very kind nothing hard was asked the environment was really nice they made me feel comfartable they wantes to know more about how well you manage your reletionships with people and experiences

Systems Analyst Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Standard 30 min phone interview, all behavioral questions. Asked for your ability to manage multiple deadlines, as well as how you perform inside a group. About 5-7 questions were asked. The interviewer is friendly and patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most efficient group you have worked with   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
    • What do you know about husky energy and why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

I applied online and found out i had an interview two days later. The interview took place at my university and was interviewed by two individuals that were very nice. They asked mainly situational and behavioural questions.

Geology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Regina, SK (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and get one-way video interview. prepared 2 days and finished in the last day. 3 written questions about the availability of the employment. 5 behavior questions. It is wield to answer the questions to yourself from the camera.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got the video interview from Husky which I had to do it within three days from the date that I got the email. There were 7 video responses and 6 short answer questions. All of them were behavioral. I had 30 sec to read the question and think of a response and 1.5 to 2 min to answer them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Husky and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Engineer, EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Although I haven't had a call back for about 6 weeks now, I do think Husky is a good company from an outside perspective.

I sent a resume/Cover letter about a month prior. The first round of interviews was video. I assume they are looking at other candidates but will let me know when they find out because I think they usually hire for May/June

They asked 3 video questions and give you 2 minutes each. Very basic questions.

These were the video interview questions:

Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineering Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John's Mission (South Africa)

Interview

Basic questions concerning your interest and experiences. If you have the experience, you will probably get the position. The interview process was cordial.They will probably ask you if you are interested in the position, what project the company is working on and your last work experience.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a Take the Interview email 2 weeks later. It was weird for me to get comfortable with the one way interview. You can go through a couple practice questions before you go into the interview just to double check yourself and get comfortable with the camera.
    Questions consisted of 5 unlimited time written questions and 7 video questions. The written questions were purely informational (Are you in a co-op program etc.).

Attendant Interview

Interview

Talk with manager. Be a hire. Answer simple and few questions. Answer basically like a gas head who cant smell his own nose. You can slouch and spank off without worry and be hired.

Engineering Coop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy in July 2017.

Interview

taketheinterview app, 5 written questions about basic information, 7 other questions. not hard, just be prepared, enough time to read the question and think about an example to talk about.