Hussmann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hussmann Interview Questions

2.8

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hussmann (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Interview process was really smooth. I got a c all from the hr generalist. Did a phone screening. Then set up phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager and I hit it off great. Then I was scheduled for my panel interview. Panel interview went great. I was offered the position 3 days later

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powder Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hussmann (Powder Springs, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very thorough. Panel interview that lasted over an hour. Included behavior panel questions. Very in-depth and detailed. Allowed for questions at the end of the interview process. They answered all of my questions. Provided me with contact information so i could follow up with emails. Took over 2 weeks to hear back from them on my selection.

Interview Questions

• How did i handle very specific situations.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hussmann (Suwanee, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager by an employee. Interview was straight forward. Questions were based on my resume. Questions mostly focused on Lean manufacturing principles and my first hand experience on them. Talked about my previous work experience and academic projects

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly focused on Lean manufacturing principles and my first hand experience on them.   1 Answer

Electrical Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hussmann (Suwanee, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I arrived at front desk early and had to wait for the guy to come. They give you gloves, forearm protectors, safety gasses, and if you don't have steel toes they provide things that go over your shoes. then you walk to office where you go over your resume and then you get a tour of the place and how the process works.

Interview Questions

• Why i wanted to work for hussman   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hussmann in June 2015.

Interview

Kept it short and sweet. Basically all behavioral type questions. They want to see how you handled various situations that you have experienced. They want to make sure your not going to blow up on a customer or take something the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a good designer and a great one?   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hussmann (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I submit my resume directly to the director of my interested section first. Wait for about two days. Then the director contacted with me by phone. We had phone interview. The interview is successful. Then I got the offer from HR by email.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduction of myself
      2. Introduction of my former work (background)
      3. Work status(Visa status)
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hussmann.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Question about you and why you applied to this job. The woman interviewing you may seem serious at times; just ask questions and try to connect with her (professionally)

Interview Questions

It was only a Summer internship, i wanted Summer + continuation but they didnt guarantee that.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hussmann (Chino, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to know some on in the company in order to get in if you do they call you and say we come to the team then you just show up to work and they will put you where they need you

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hussmann (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

Very informal only had two interviews, and was thrown to the wolves.

Negotiation

none was told it started at 40,000

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hussmann (Chino, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Contacted by the HR for the internship position by phone. Then after the phone screening, they will ask the candidate to show up for an in-person interview. The hiring manager and team lead with the hr will be present during the in-person interview. The interview questions are mostly behavioral questions and some technical backgrounds.