Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 25, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

It started with a phone interview from the team manager. He asked me what my interests and experiences were and explained the work they did at Mobis.

I then proceeded to an in person interview. The first 30 minutes was a panel interview with the team manager and 5 engineers. I then broke off with 2 of the engineers and worked on a programming problem for an hour. I then met with the 3 other engineers and we discussed more in depth my experience and skills. There were other questions asked like what is polymorphism and when is it useful.

Interview Questions

• Find all of the sets of 3 numbers in an array that sum to 0.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

interviewed with a handful of employees, one at a time, from upper management to would be fellow coworkers. ask me very few technical questions, cared more about anecdotes.

Interview Questions

• creating functions for converting units   1 Answer

Quality Control Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis in May 2017.

Interview

First a brief phone interview with HR to confirm some information such as expected salary and relocation. Next is an half hour conference call with managers and HR. They go over resume in details

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Lansing, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Very difficult to find the interview location as it was offsite of the physical location. Interviewer appeared a bit scrambled in communicating with co-workers about who was holding the interview and the room to be used.

Strategic Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the supervisor. The interview was an hour long with typical questions asked (How would describe your character, how did you hear about the job, give me an example of a problem and how you solve it, etc). The second interview was with the supervisor and his manager. He asked questions about past work experience.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (West Point, GA).

Interview

phone interview and onsite interview. whole process took about 2-3 weeks.
    interview was conducted with couple managers and HR recruiter.
    generally asked about educational background and job experiences.
    after going over resume content, there were some behavioral questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone screening and one in person interview, not very difficult, they seemed to focus more on you as a person than technical qualifications. That being said to be considered for the position you should have some background or projects to refer to throughout the interview

Quality Assurance Brake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (West Point, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3-4 weeks. Panel of Employees, from HR and Quality Assurance Department, asked various questions about skills, education, experience, interest. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. HR did not contact me to notify me of any response, had to email recruiter to find out they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in some of the projects you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply to this particular job (braking/automotive industry)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was great. People were very nice and thoughtful. Got a tour of the company and met with many people. Questions were fairly easy to answer and I got good responses.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online. HR contacted me to set up a phone screening. The usual stuff at screening, 'tell me about a time.......' The on-site interview took a few weeks to set up. Even then, the hiring manager was not prepared for the interview and had not reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• Hiring managers seem to be required to answer the standard situational questions such as 'tell me about a time..........   1 Answer
    • How do you rate your Excel and Access skills?   1 Answer