Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyundai Mobis Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Quality Control Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis in May 2017.

Interview

First a brief phone interview with HR to confirm some information such as expected salary and relocation. Next is an half hour conference call with managers and HR. They go over resume in details

Strategic Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the supervisor. The interview was an hour long with typical questions asked (How would describe your character, how did you hear about the job, give me an example of a problem and how you solve it, etc). The second interview was with the supervisor and his manager. He asked questions about past work experience.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (West Point, GA).

Interview

phone interview and onsite interview. whole process took about 2-3 weeks.
    interview was conducted with couple managers and HR recruiter.
    generally asked about educational background and job experiences.
    after going over resume content, there were some behavioral questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone screening and one in person interview, not very difficult, they seemed to focus more on you as a person than technical qualifications. That being said to be considered for the position you should have some background or projects to refer to throughout the interview

Quality Assurance Brake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (West Point, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3-4 weeks. Panel of Employees, from HR and Quality Assurance Department, asked various questions about skills, education, experience, interest. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. HR did not contact me to notify me of any response, had to email recruiter to find out they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in some of the projects you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply to this particular job (braking/automotive industry)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was great. People were very nice and thoughtful. Got a tour of the company and met with many people. Questions were fairly easy to answer and I got good responses.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis (Fountain Valley, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online. HR contacted me to set up a phone screening. The usual stuff at screening, 'tell me about a time.......' The on-site interview took a few weeks to set up. Even then, the hiring manager was not prepared for the interview and had not reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• Hiring managers seem to be required to answer the standard situational questions such as 'tell me about a time..........   1 Answer
    • How do you rate your Excel and Access skills?   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

The interview process was a panel interview that included HR and 2 department managers. It included several questions pertaining to the job, past experiences, and your personality. It also included a few job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to accomplish a task as part of a team   Answer Question

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis.

Interview

I was a vchat interview, and I was interviwed by three people. They were nice, and I wasn't asked that many technical questions. It was nice of them to send the information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to live in Georgia even if it's not like the city?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Mobis in April 2015.

Interview

I had one on campus interview and was then asked to interview at the MOBIS plant. I had a tour of the plant during which I was encouraged to ask questions and then we proceeded to the second interview. The interviews were very professionally conducted - I have nothing negative to say about the process.