I I Stanley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at I I Stanley

Interviews for Top Jobs at I I Stanley

Purchasing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at I I Stanley (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening, two in person interviews (panel style), plant tour. The panel interview number one consisted of 3 managers from the sections plus 2 HR people. The second panel interview included the same people plus the director of operations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was allowed.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at I I Stanley (Battle Creek, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process begin with HR personel on the phone for about 30 minutes. After that, there are two more interview at corporate HQ with hiring manager and team members. The questions are random, not STAR format but it is tricky.

Design Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at I I Stanley (Battle Creek, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

I met with the design & engineering manager and the human resources generalist. We sat in one of the conference rooms in the front of the building and talked calmly. The experience was not high pressure, and it took around 20 minutes. If you're confidence in your knowledge and abilities, things will go smoothly.