Cover image for IAC

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

IAC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

IAC

Application

I interviewed at IAC

Interview

One phone call with a recruiter and one zoom meeting with another recruiter and neither one was very professional. Only cared about your ability to make cold calls to businesses that have already said no to the product we sell.

Interview Questions
  • Can you make over 200 cold calls a day?
    1 Answer

IAC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAC

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter which was more of a screening, then had an interview with hiring manager, and then 4 back-to-back interviews with team, and lastly an interview with hiring manager. All conducted over Zoom and was a 2-3 week process in all. It was organized well and it was easy to track who I would be talking to. Very standard interviews, which were basically conversations. There was also a case study after the first interview with the hiring manager that was a take-home assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join IAC? Can you describe a challenging situation and how you overcame it?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

469.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=IAC~6672
Join the conversation on

IAC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAC

Interview

Well run interview process and impressive team. The Talent team kept me updated and was straightforward and upfront. It's clear they concentrate on hiring super-smart, capable people. They take this mission seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a previous team you have assembled and how did you coach individuals that needed it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IAC (Oakland, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I had to talk with 5 people and all of them were very nice to me, making me feel comfortable which was very helpful when sharing my experience and expressing myself.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to delivery a bad news.

IAC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAC in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied via linkedin. Spoke with the recruiter. Had video interview with the hiring managers. Waited a month didn't hear back. Contacted recruiter and heard nothing. Checked Linkedin and saw they hired someone else with less experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why have you switched jobs in the past 5 years.

IAC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IAC

Interview

4 rounds of interview, 1 on call and the remaining 3 onsite. Had got through employer referral for a contract position that lasted for less than a year. If you have good python skills with sql it will be as easy as a cake walk. the coding test was a bit difficult to understand but you don't have to finish the code fully.

Interview Questions
  • round 1: Behavioral questions round 2: coding test round3: scenario based question round 4: SQL related

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IAC (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

Phone screen (went well) then in-person interview. Was a terribly hot day and the office is at least a 15 minute walk from the nearest train or bus stop (be forewarned!) I arrived, hot and sweaty, overheated, and was dragged right upstairs to begin the interviews. No water, no "do you need the restroom?" nothing. Just - HERE YOU GO START THE INTERVIEW. I looked horrible. I've never had that experience before, as i was somehow to arrive in pristine condition when it was 110 degrees outside. HR manager I interviewed with had attitude from the get go. Seemed utterly uninterested in me and my 10+ years of diverse work experience, mostly in finance. Then met with two other people who were typical white collar finance types. Did not seem the least bit interested. Obviously I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your philosophy of managing an executive's calendar. Are you familiar with financial terminologies and concepts? What is your strongest skill set?

IAC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IAC in Jan 2018

Interview

First got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interviewed was postponed. Then had a conversation where the interviewer just talked about the position and then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IAC (New York, NY)

Interview

Initial phone screen then meeting with head of the team followed by conversations with senior management. Very poorly run process and unprofessional HR/Management team members. One of the top C-Suite executives ate a salad as he read my resume during the interview. Then he asked questions that weren’t relevant to the role. HR is unresponsive and never communicated a result. Speaks volumes about how they view a candidate’s time.

Interview Questions
  • Name a few things that I can look into for our business (then kept asking to name more).

IAC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IAC

Interview

A brief phone interview with HR, followed by technical phone interview with Manager and on-site interview with team for 5 hours. The process was very quick in my case and I got the decision within 24 hours of my final interview. Entire process was very fast. The interviewers were very supportive and understanding. Even during the 5 hours interview, didn't feel exhausted. Kept me at ease and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Extensive Data Structures and algorithm questions along with brain teasers.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews

IAC Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at IAC as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager, Search - Ask Partner Network and Senior Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Corporate and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at IAC takes an average of 20 days when considering 44 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Product Manager, Search - Ask Partner Network roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 70 days).

Common stages of the interview process at IAC according to 44 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.52%