IBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website on a Thursday, a week later I got a call for some questions, if I was still interested, availability, basically yes /no questions. Then she told me she wanted me to come for in person interview, and was scheduled for the followed Tuesday.
    They sent me the formal application, that was like 8 pages and a math test.

When I got there, they receipt the paperwork and tell you to wait. I did for about maybe 10 minutes, and came the Area supervisor and Branch Manager, they were very friendly and outgoing, made me feel very comfortable.

Behavioral and situational questions, answer with STAR, availability again, absolutely my personality, how people see me.

I studied a lot about the company, that helps to understand what are they looking for. Smile and be confident.

I got a call 2 days later to tell me I got the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was at the central branch. There were more than 10 person there for interview. We register at front desk and after 30 min, 2 person came and introduced themselves and asked me to follow them. It was friendly environment, they asked me if I know what is job responsibility and then explained to me. Then asked me about my previous job and why I want to quit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

First got a phone interview was then scheduled for a face to face meet. Was given a math test. Then got in for one on one meet. Was asked about my previous experience,days i was available to work.if i could work on weekends and all.

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had a total of two interviews. One was with the manager for the department and the second was with the manager and the service president of the department. I was given a lot of what the job entails and is required of the job.

Universal Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Lexington, OK).

Interview

I filled out and turned in a paper application. Three days later I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I was asked to travel to the Oklahoma IBC corporate office in Oklahoma City. I met with the Area Manager for the area I was applying for. He was very laid back and asked simple questions mostly about past positions I had held at previous jobs.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

I went for their Job fair. It was very simple process, had to fill up a form and then they called for interiview. To my surprise they did not ask any questions and neither i got any further call from them probably they were done the count of hiring the tellers.

Teller Interview

Interview

Very good process. It was about 3 rounds and very good experience. First round was one on one. Second round was group and final was another one on one with manager.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two one on one interviews. They were relatively okay with no difficult questions. The whole process was about 2 weeks. Dressing professionally is a must and the hiring managers were friendly.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

I got there on time. Was told the wrong place to go to. Waited 15 mins before I found the right place. Took about less than 10 mins for the 'interview'.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied only through Indeed.com on Tuesday and got a call for an interview Wednesday morning. I went in, filled out a physical application and met with the branch manager. The branch manager explained what the job entailed and talked about the incentives and other job opportunities. He said that he would recommend me for the job based on my background and credit check. He said it would take 48 hours to get a call back but I got a call back in 3 hours.