IBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.2

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

I went for their Job fair. It was very simple process, had to fill up a form and then they called for interiview. To my surprise they did not ask any questions and neither i got any further call from them probably they were done the count of hiring the tellers.

Teller Interview

Interview

Very good process. It was about 3 rounds and very good experience. First round was one on one. Second round was group and final was another one on one with manager.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two one on one interviews. They were relatively okay with no difficult questions. The whole process was about 2 weeks. Dressing professionally is a must and the hiring managers were friendly.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

I got there on time. Was told the wrong place to go to. Waited 15 mins before I found the right place. Took about less than 10 mins for the 'interview'.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied only through Indeed.com on Tuesday and got a call for an interview Wednesday morning. I went in, filled out a physical application and met with the branch manager. The branch manager explained what the job entailed and talked about the incentives and other job opportunities. He said that he would recommend me for the job based on my background and credit check. He said it would take 48 hours to get a call back but I got a call back in 3 hours.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I Filled out the app, then I went in for 1st interview on the same day, a few days later we had the 2nd interview and to fill out the new hire paperwork, I started working the next week. the whole process from filling out the app to my first day of work was two weeks but they would of had me start sooner.

Interview Questions

• Are you available all the hours they are open?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

Basic questions on your background, education and general knowledge . They basically look for people good communication skills. It is a very casual interview overall and very relaxed. There is an extremely easy math quiz at the end. (2+2 kind of quiz)

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Paper Application was attached to an email by the recruiter had to be printed, signed, re-scanned and emailed back.
    Phone Screen - by the IT Manager general questions. before you're granted a 1 on 1
    In person Interview.

Interview Questions

• All the usual professional Interview type questions WITHOUT asking Test Questions. Thats a BIG plus Shows professionalism.
      What are you doing on your current Job?
      What was your job before that? - Sys Admin at a large multibank
      how do you rate yourself with Power shell script? Intermediate Its fun!
      Can you Document processes. yes very good at documentation & Technical writing.
      Can you trouble shoot hardware? yes servers, software, patches, backend Dell, HP & Cisco. FC networks Etc.
      3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was crisp. To the point. The interviewer had a set of questions and from them. They answered all my questions in a very clear tone. I was nervous but then i cooled off as the interview was going on very smoothly.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Laredo, TX).

Interview

You will have to go through two interviews before actually being confirmed that you're hired. The time in between the two is not that long though and you will find out if they're interested in you after the first. I remember the second interview was just to get to know better what your schedule looks like so they can put you as full or part time.