IBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.2

Teller Interview

Interview

Very good process. It was about 3 rounds and very good experience. First round was one on one. Second round was group and final was another one on one with manager.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

I got there on time. Was told the wrong place to go to. Waited 15 mins before I found the right place. Took about less than 10 mins for the 'interview'.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied only through Indeed.com on Tuesday and got a call for an interview Wednesday morning. I went in, filled out a physical application and met with the branch manager. The branch manager explained what the job entailed and talked about the incentives and other job opportunities. He said that he would recommend me for the job based on my background and credit check. He said it would take 48 hours to get a call back but I got a call back in 3 hours.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

Basic questions on your background, education and general knowledge . They basically look for people good communication skills. It is a very casual interview overall and very relaxed. There is an extremely easy math quiz at the end. (2+2 kind of quiz)

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Paper Application was attached to an email by the recruiter had to be printed, signed, re-scanned and emailed back.
    Phone Screen - by the IT Manager general questions. before you're granted a 1 on 1
    In person Interview.

Interview Questions

• All the usual professional Interview type questions WITHOUT asking Test Questions. Thats a BIG plus Shows professionalism.
      What are you doing on your current Job?
      What was your job before that? - Sys Admin at a large multibank
      how do you rate yourself with Power shell script? Intermediate Its fun!
      Can you Document processes. yes very good at documentation & Technical writing.
      Can you trouble shoot hardware? yes servers, software, patches, backend Dell, HP & Cisco. FC networks Etc.
      3 Answers

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was crisp. To the point. The interviewer had a set of questions and from them. They answered all my questions in a very clear tone. I was nervous but then i cooled off as the interview was going on very smoothly.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Laredo, TX).

Interview

You will have to go through two interviews before actually being confirmed that you're hired. The time in between the two is not that long though and you will find out if they're interested in you after the first. I remember the second interview was just to get to know better what your schedule looks like so they can put you as full or part time.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with complete team from manager to CIO.
    Face to face interview. Very difficult but at the same time good to be able to see what the team was going to be like. Gave me an opportunity to get to know every one.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

They have you do a group interview and have you do weird personality tests. Then they pull you into another room for one on one interviews. You will hear back in a week or so. They also do not disclose your job duties until you are already hired. Also, I applied for a teller position to work at my hometown branch and they begged me to consider a totally different branch and a different position.

Interview Questions

• We are a high performance company, can you keep up with us?   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

I dropped my application off at branch. Was contacted by hiring team for interview within a week. Immediately offered position during interview. Interview lasted 2 hours and went well. I felt good about company and interviewer and was excited.