IBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

First got a phone interview was then scheduled for a face to face meet. Was given a math test. Then got in for one on one meet. Was asked about my previous experience,days i was available to work.if i could work on weekends and all.

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBC Bank (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had a total of two interviews. One was with the manager for the department and the second was with the manager and the service president of the department. I was given a lot of what the job entails and is required of the job.

Universal Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Lexington, OK).

Interview

I filled out and turned in a paper application. Three days later I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I was asked to travel to the Oklahoma IBC corporate office in Oklahoma City. I met with the Area Manager for the area I was applying for. He was very laid back and asked simple questions mostly about past positions I had held at previous jobs.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

I went for their Job fair. It was very simple process, had to fill up a form and then they called for interiview. To my surprise they did not ask any questions and neither i got any further call from them probably they were done the count of hiring the tellers.

Teller Interview

Interview

Very good process. It was about 3 rounds and very good experience. First round was one on one. Second round was group and final was another one on one with manager.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two one on one interviews. They were relatively okay with no difficult questions. The whole process was about 2 weeks. Dressing professionally is a must and the hiring managers were friendly.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

I got there on time. Was told the wrong place to go to. Waited 15 mins before I found the right place. Took about less than 10 mins for the 'interview'.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied only through Indeed.com on Tuesday and got a call for an interview Wednesday morning. I went in, filled out a physical application and met with the branch manager. The branch manager explained what the job entailed and talked about the incentives and other job opportunities. He said that he would recommend me for the job based on my background and credit check. He said it would take 48 hours to get a call back but I got a call back in 3 hours.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at IBC Bank (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I Filled out the app, then I went in for 1st interview on the same day, a few days later we had the 2nd interview and to fill out the new hire paperwork, I started working the next week. the whole process from filling out the app to my first day of work was two weeks but they would of had me start sooner.

Interview Questions

• Are you available all the hours they are open?   2 Answers

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBC Bank.

Interview

Basic questions on your background, education and general knowledge . They basically look for people good communication skills. It is a very casual interview overall and very relaxed. There is an extremely easy math quiz at the end. (2+2 kind of quiz)