IBI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IBI Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.6

Chairman Interview

Interview

Easy going guys asking super easy questions. I basically walked out in charge of them. Best experience ever could have dreamed of in a million years. Would recommend to anyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commission

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBI Group (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Te interview went very smooth. Two people were part of the interview and they introduced themselves by speaking about their background. We did the interview through the Gotomeeting website which was a very interesting application. I Showed my portfolio and works online and explain everything in detail.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBI Group (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Conducted the entire interview over google hangouts and it took about two hours. It was very pleasant and after answering many questions and a brief wait, I was given the position.
    I am waiting on materials and official HR documents at this point but have in writing over hangouts that I am hired.

Interview Questions

IBI Group Response

Oct 30, 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Hello, it has come to our attention that you may have been involved in a fraudulent interview process. IBI Group does not use google hangouts at any stage of the interview process. If you have... More

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBI Group in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email informing me that I was selected for an interview. I was instructed to sign up on Google Hang Outs. I was asked a series of questions that I answered. I was hired and given instruction to follow.

Interview Questions

• One question was what did I know about Petty Cash?   1 Answer
    • What makes me feel that I am the perfect candidate for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I accepted. I asked for answers to specific questions that I have had. I am remote and am looking forward to the experience.

IBI Group Response

Oct 30, 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IBI Group.

Interview

I was hired by our office prior to the IBI acquisition, so i cannot honestly describe what an interview with IBI would be like. The interview with the original office was very laid back and more of a conversation between myself, the HR manager and one of the principals in charge

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBI Group (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed and easy going. Wasn't nervous at all. They asked appropriate questions for the interview.

However, one of my interviewers was sick when I went in, so I had to do 2 separate interviews. Would have been better as one.

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBI Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Standard questions, nothing difficult that you can't find online and research for. They are looking for designers who know Revit more than AutoCAD as most of their projects are switching over to Revit. It took a long time to hear back from Corporate, which is a little weird for a position that they said needed to be filled immediately. There was no negotiation for pay, I could only take what they offered at the time.

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBI Group (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

There was only one interview, they had a temporally positions for help with finishing Construction Documentation, three months position, Revit knowledge a must, there is a Revit test that you would need to complete.

Negotiation

no negotiation, I took whatever they offered me

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBI Group.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 in-person interviews.
    The 2 in person interviews were done within the same week with 2 different people the first with an associate and the 2nd with an employee of the company.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me in the phone interview what are your salary expectations. In the in-person interview I was asked the exact same question.   Answer Question

Electrical CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBI Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First interview on the phone with an HR representative, basic questions about me, availability, etc. Second interview will be in person. Will update with questions from in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the IBI Group?

What are my career goals?

If I recieved another job offer would I reject   Answer Question