Cover image for ICC

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

ICC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICC

ICC

Application

I interviewed at ICC

Interview

it is fair, average, easy, ok only take a short period of time they response fast only one interview face to face is required friendly interviewer casual talk skipped the written test follow up process is fast

Interview Questions
  • Personal History, education background, language skill test
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICC (Fairfield, IA) in Mar 2018

Interview

After a face-to-face screening interview with a recruiter at my university campus and follow up emails, I was scheduled a technical interview. A few days later, I was asked to do a programing test, writing a small application, using given Restful APIs, and render responses in the app.

Interview Questions
  • The questions asked were simple, mostly about my previous experience, one question about unit test, another one about giving the ideas to solve the "directory tree" with iOS UI controls. Implement a simple app as requirements, using given Restful APIs
1 person found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ICC~435898
Join the conversation on

ICC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICC in Jul 2013

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager to schedule an interview. Went in and he mainly talked about himself and the concept of the sales platform and what my role would be. Fairly simple.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most stressful work experience you've had? How did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICC (New Delhi) in Jan 2013

Interview

Short and technical with HR round also. Focus on technical area. Just wanted to test the core skills of the candidate. Not very long. The interview was sort duration, Not wait for longer time. Same round for technical and HR. Scenario Based questions were also asked. The interview was not to stress out the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICC (Portland, OR) in Jan 2010

Interview

skils level. availability. income, previous jobs detail

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful