ICI Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICI Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.0

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICI Services.

Interview

Was excited for interview. I got there and the lady interviewing me told me all about how she was ready to move to Florida and how her supervisor sends her text messages 2AM in the morning. Needless to say, I was highly turned off and did not accept the job offer. Luckily, I received another job offer the day before.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ICI Services.

Interview

They have an extremely unprofessional/disorganized hiring department. A hiring official emailed me to direct me to apply to an administrative assistant role after I had applied to a different position. They said to apply and let them know my availability so that they could clear my application and schedule a phone screening with me within the week. Note that they already knew my qualifications at this point. I applied to the position that day and emailed them my availability for a phone screening. Instead of replying with a time that worked for both of us they called me without warning at 9:00am two days later, leading me to miss the call as I didn't have my phone on me at the time. They left no message and hadn't responded to my email. I called back ASAP and left a message but never received a response to it and haven't heard from them since. So they reached out to me to tell me to apply for a position and said that they would schedule an interview with me within the week and then apparently expected me to sit around 24/7 waiting for them to call at any moment before ghosting me.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICI Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called two days after submitting my resume and had an offer in under a week which was nice.
    On the flip side, the interview was pretty much non-existent and I didn't get asked many questions. Instead it was 45 minutes of the VP talking.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICI Services (New Orleans, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for an interview because of my past performance on related contracts to the one ICI was staffing. There was a brief phone interview followed by an on-site interview with two of the employees.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in switching from a technical position to a scheduling position?   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICI Services in January 2014.

Interview

I applied at the sister company (Technica) but the contract was given to ICI. My resume was forwarded to ICI and I was asked to apply. I applied and had a brief phone interview. I had an in-person interview ASAP

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICI Services (Newport, RI) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted online profile which includes surveys and questionnaires. Took a couple of weeks for them to get back to me and give me a HR phone interview. Maybe a week later had another phone interview with Manager. Met a few days later with manager and supervisor for panel interview. Low-key. They were nice and not to technically adept. They just wanted to know if I wanted to work and if I seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• There were a couple of strangely worded questions, but there were no really challenging questions. I found it to be one of my easiest interviews...and I've interviewed ALOT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I goofed a bit. I said I was looking for $40,000 - $45,000. The offer was given to me at $40,000. I spoke to HR and asked if they could pay $45,000. They met me at $43,000 and I accepted. Do your salary homework, and stick to your guns on what you feel like you're worth.