ICONMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICONMA

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICONMA.

Interview

I've had two calls - different times - from the same recruiter out of the Michigan office. He doesn't demonstrate an understanding of the role he's recruiting for as he can't answer my questions. On both calls, his only interest was getting their 30-day exclusive document signed. And when I follow-up for status, he never returns a phone call or email. The whole experience has been a nightmare. I strongly do NOT recommend this company.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

You apply and unless you are from India they will not contact you as all the executives are Indian except for the CEO a white women who they flaunt as an example of diversity-99% Indian and one White Woman

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICONMA (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

No face to face meeting with Iconma rep, went straight to client. Interview with the client went very well, I was certain the manage wanted to make me an offer.

Negotiation

None.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICONMA.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. Nothng complex

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICONMA (Columbus, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

recruiter contacted and set interview

Interview Questions

• describe yourself in one minute   1 Answer
    • what was your worst failure   1 Answer

not good offer..low..

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for my first position as a Project Coordinator in 2010 with the recruiter over the phone. He was very pleasant and forthcoming. He moved quickly by submitting me to the position and forwarding all required documents so that we were prepared if I were hired. I interviewed with one person over the phone at the actual company and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• There have been no really difficult questions for my roles since they have not been quite that difficult. They do ask behavioral questions so it requires you to really think back through your work history for specific instances of a situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was so new to the way contracting works, I quoted my last salary and was given that. A year later I requested a raise and they gave it to me. I don't know if this is customary or not but at least I tried.
    I would suggest that you research the role prior to throwing out a number. While I agree that all should be paid based on experience, it also depends on the rate for the actual position. We need to have a range to go with so I suggest starting with a high number and working from there. They will usually tell you the highest rate they can pay for that position.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICONMA (East Brunswick, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Very bad interview - the VP couldn't handle the truth- he wanted someone to be a YES master and do what he tells someone to do. He has never been a recruoter or sales- except came from product development and maybe related to the owner- he sits in Virginia.

Interview Questions

• Are you married- can you work on weekends   1 Answer

Culture

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Candidate applies for the position advertised online and submits resume. The recruiter assigned for that position reviews the resume, contacts the candidate, and decides if to submit the resume to the hiring manager. If hiring manager confirms to proceed to next step the recruiter works with the hiring manager and the candidate to determine the mutually convenient time and sets up the interview. The interview is telephonic and last for about 30-45 mins. There might be follow up interviews with other team members if the hiring manager decides to move further.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate the position requirements?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

They were very technical and asked for Business Analysis documents and processes and also requested samples of my work

Interview Questions

• what is treaceability and why is it important   1 Answer
    • Have you written a requirements management plan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICONMA.

Interview

It was smooth and good. But they took so long for background check. They are really wanted to make sure that they are getting good candidate. They were so prompt in giving feedbacks.