IDD Aerospace Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at IDD Aerospace Corp

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IDD Aerospace Corp (Redmond, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Arrived at the site and went in through the front where they have a conference room for conducting interviews. My interview was conducted by the manager and lead/supervisor of my department. After they felt confident that I was qualified, they took me into the stores department for a tour while asking me a few questions pertaining to my previous inventory experience with my prior employers. Once this was over, they escorted me back to the front conference room, they said they'd call if I got the position, and we parted ways.

Interview Questions

• 1) "Have you ever worked with commercial inventory management programs before?"
      2) "Have you conducted cycle counts of items in an inventory?"
      3) "How do you feel about working occasional Saturdays?"
      4) "Have you been in or do you know how to follow security protocols for preventing unauthorized personnel from entering the stores department?"
      5) "Do you have reliable transportation?"   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IDD Aerospace Corp (Redmond, WA).

Interview

There are a couple rounds of interviews, usually a simple test may be involved (basic mechanics), but not bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you research salary.com and glassdoor for average aerospace mechanical engineering salaries for your experience level and try to negotiate a decent salary. They may try to get you at a lower salary. They do, though, promote from within and you can move up quickly.