IDLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at IDLife

Shipping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at IDLife (Frisco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. None of the questions were out of the ordinary. Certainly none of them stuck out in my mind as being very thought provoking. The ones conducting the interview seemed much more uncomfortable about the process and asking the questions and writing down the answers than making a connection. They were very cordial and my only complaint would be that there was no follow up on their end giving me any form of response. A rejection is fine, but not letting someone know they are rejected when they take the time to come in is not.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict with other employees?? Huh?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDLife (Frisco, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by four employees (President of Operations, Brand Manager, Creative Director and Chief Operations Officer). I was given a tour of the office. Then was taken to a round table for interview. Four interviewers came in to ask typical interview questions. Also, asked questions about how I would help with their current branding.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDLife (Frisco, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with CFO and Senior VP of Operations. Discussed the direction and atmosphere of the company. I was given a tour of the facility and briefly shown the problem areas and room for improvement.

Interview Questions

• Experience questions. What is your experience with SAP and MRP? How would you adjust to the company growth expectations?   1 Answer