IEISL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at IEISL

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IEISL (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Got an email from HR about a job opening. Applied to the opening and next day got an email about interview timings and place. All the communications were made through email. They send a questionnaire on email and ask you to fill it up and bring it with you at the time of interview. This contains very basic information about you and your family and the work experience you have and about you current salary breakup etc.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IEISL (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a telephonic interview, than live interview with HR and then technical interview. Basic level questions related to the job applied. I applied for Business development so the questions were related to finance and some HR related questions like strengths, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions

• difference between NPV and IRR?, How hard working are you?   Answer Question

Head Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IEISL (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was good and robust. Questions are tricky and in-depth to your core subject and profession. Interviewer tries to grill you on each and every question to make the best out of you.

The only thing missing is discipline. There is no respect for the interview schedule.

Interview Questions

• What are the mechanisms for handling production loss.   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 month

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IEISL (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I got the first call from a recruiting agency and after 3-4 days, they reverted back with the schedule of interviews.

The interview went well. The interviewer explained about the company and the position. They asked questions about my experience and project management domain. As the job required 50% travel, it was asked multiple time whether i am comfortable with that. The interview went positively, and it was told that they will get back within a week, but they never.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IEISL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Just few questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Market rate