IMM (Boulder) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMM (Boulder) Interview Questions

Interviews at IMM (Boulder)

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMM (Boulder)

Sort:

New Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IMM (Boulder) (Boulder, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the IMM website, received an email directly from the HR person a few days later asking to set up an interview over the phone. We were able to speak that afternoon and a day later I spoke with another person in the company, we scheduled my in-person interview where I met with two people on site and a few days later I received my offer. The interview process was exciting and fast moving, I felt like I was being asked really thoughtful questions but they also wanted to make sure that I would be compatible with the culture which is very important. One thing I would like to note is that when I came in to interview onsite, I was greeted by a few different employees while I was waiting in the lobby and it made me feel incredibly welcome and wanted there. Interviewing here was a great experience!

Interview Questions

• I was asked a ton of questions, many were normal interview questions and others were questions specific to the growth I was hoping to gather from this position.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IMM (Boulder) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process took over 2 months, with multiple weeks passing without contact from IMM. I was interviewed twice over the phone, and was offered a math test after the second interview. After taking and scoring a 100 on the test, I waited 2-3 more weeks before I was contacted only to be told the position was 'filled'.

Interview Questions

• 'Are you okay being paid below the poverty threshold for this area?'   Answer Question

Account Partnership Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IMM (Boulder) (Boulder, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

After taking an online math assessment, HR contacted me about a phone interview and scheduled a follow up interview with their client services director. They missed this interview and ignored my emails for a week before actually holding the next phone interview. HR wanted me to drop everything to come for an onsite interview in the midst of my college graduation. I accepted an offer elsewhere shortly after.