INEOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at INEOS

2.8

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at INEOS (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Applied online was asked to come to site four interview 4 weeks after I applied. Met with hiring manager & spent time with the person that I was going to work with. Also, toured the building & did sit down with two other team members. Talked about my education & my experience, easy & laid back people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at INEOS (League City, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was able to get through two interviews with this company. They set up the first one...I went in and had a panel interview (approx 5 managers). Then I was called back for a second interview. They were very professional...but the process took several months.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INEOS (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After the career fair, I applied on the job board and received an on campus interview. The recruiter reached out to me via email to confirm the time and I showed up for a typical 30 minute window. The interviewer

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course you've taken so far, why?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to work in a group and a conflict arose, what did you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INEOS (New Orleans, LA) in October 2018.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions. Interviewed by two people, very friendly, asked specific questions about resume but no technical questions. They talked bout INEOS a lot and made it sounds like a great place to work. Following the interview a second application was given to me to fill out.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at INEOS (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Asked a series of basic questions and glanced over resume. Asked why I wanted the position, what I knew about the company. The interviewer than gave me a general overview of the company and than zoomed in more on the facility that he works at. He described the role he was looking to fill. There was opportunity to ask questions about the position or the company.

Interview Questions

• What class did you dislike the most and why? What class did you like the most and why? Tell us about a project where you sought help from other people/ those with knowledge.   1 Answer

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at INEOS.

Interview

Talked with a few gentlemen on the phone for the 2nd part of the interview process. Took them 3 and a half months to reach out to me. Interviewed with them, and they let me know they would call me back. Still no word if I got the job or not after 4 weeks. Not professional HR department.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INEOS (Naperville, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

was very easy and straight forward, people were very courteous & nice, no pressure environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not negotiate anything more than what they offered

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at INEOS (Port Arthur, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

* Contacted by external recruiting firm after applying on Zip Recruiter or LinkedIn

*!External tecruiting firm was very enthusiastic about my background. Outstanding turnaround 3 days got an invite to interview with peer.

* Peer interviews are never wise and the process tumbled from there.

Interview Questions

• HR peer to me candidate: i never heard of the 4 box priority tool. Can you tell me what that is and how you used it.   Answer Question
    • HR Peer to me candidate: Various other HR task questions that I would say somewhat redundant.   Answer Question
    • HR Candidate Question to HR Peer. “What and how would success look like for the selected candidate look like in 3-6 months assuring alignment with the business?   1 Answer
    • Question to INEOS HR? Your HR practices are broken. Anyone in your organization who does not possess even limited business accidents to be entrusted making decisions is a DISGRACE to your company and our profession.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INEOS (Alvin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then received a call to schedule an interview about 2 weeks later. I interviewed with two of the head managers first. After that, I immediately interviewed with 2 ladies that I would be working with if selected for the position.

The two managers were extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. It was a relaxed atmosphere and they were very conversation and helped put me at ease. It was probably the best interview experience I've ever had.

The two ladies I interviewed with were equally as nice and conversational.

About a week after the interview, I received an email saying I hadn't been selected. Everyone was very nice and respectful, from start to finish. Seems like an excellent company to work for and the culture is positive.

Interview Questions

• give a time when you had to deal with someone of a different culture and how did you deal with it   2 Answers

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Interview on campus through campus recruitment. General rundown of credentials, knowledge about the company and it area of business, and asked several STAR situational questions, 5 in total. Really easy to talk to recruiter and received a lot of feedback about the company, hiring situation, and the job and growth.

Interview Questions

• Started the interview asking where I saw myself in 5 years, responded that I would like to see myself on my way to being a project engineer. Recruiter was a new graduate and already a project engineer.   Answer Question