INEOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INEOS Interview Questions

Interviews at INEOS

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview after college career fair. Interviewed almost a week after but did not hear back. The interview was not difficult, mostly just behavioral questions and then the recruiter talked about the different positions.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Interview

This was a first round interview that was acquired through a college job fair. It was a typical STAR interview. The interviewer was someone who worked at the plant that they were hiring from. Very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions

• When have I been in a difficult group and how did I make the most of what was offered.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INEOS in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on campus at my University. The interview lasted 45 min and was a very standard interview. We first went through my resume, then the interviewer asked me 4-5 behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a group and someones wasn't pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INEOS (New Orleans, LA) in October 2018.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions. Interviewed by two people, very friendly, asked specific questions about resume but no technical questions. They talked bout INEOS a lot and made it sounds like a great place to work. Following the interview a second application was given to me to fill out.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at INEOS (Port Arthur, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

* Contacted by external recruiting firm after applying on Zip Recruiter or LinkedIn

*!External tecruiting firm was very enthusiastic about my background. Outstanding turnaround 3 days got an invite to interview with peer.

* Peer interviews are never wise and the process tumbled from there.

Interview Questions

• HR peer to me candidate: i never heard of the 4 box priority tool. Can you tell me what that is and how you used it.   Answer Question
    • HR Peer to me candidate: Various other HR task questions that I would say somewhat redundant.   Answer Question
    • HR Candidate Question to HR Peer. “What and how would success look like for the selected candidate look like in 3-6 months assuring alignment with the business?   1 Answer
    • Question to INEOS HR? Your HR practices are broken. Anyone in your organization who does not possess even limited business accidents to be entrusted making decisions is a DISGRACE to your company and our profession.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at INEOS (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied through University's career website. Took about a week until they asked me to schedule my interview. The person who interviewed me was very relaxed and I thought it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated problem you worked on lately?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INEOS in October 2017.

Interview

After the career fair, I applied on the school's career services and received an on campus interview. They reached out to confirm the time. The interviewer asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work in a group and conflict arose, what did you do to overcome this?   Answer Question

Process Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INEOS in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through the career fair and interviewed for about 45 mins on campus. Standard behavioral question. Interviewer did a good job of keeping it conversational while pushing for details.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INEOS in October 2017.

Interview

I lasted 45 mins, which mainly geared to gain perspective on your thought process through past engagements. The interviewer asked me to elaborate on all my experiences and was interested in how I went about securing the positions I listed on my resume. Some questions were ambiguous

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future (no specific timeframe)   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge you had to overcome and what actions were taken to overcome it?   Answer Question

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at INEOS.

Interview

Talked with a few gentlemen on the phone for the 2nd part of the interview process. Took them 3 and a half months to reach out to me. Interviewed with them, and they let me know they would call me back. Still no word if I got the job or not after 4 weeks. Not professional HR department.