INTEGRIS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INTEGRIS Health Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health.

Interview

Had a fast interview with a main guy over the phone. Went into one place that approved my online app. Met with the manager, she liked me so she took me to meet the staff that I would be working with if hired. then she had me meet the drs I would be working with if hired. got called back 3 days later with a less than stellar offer of $11.

Interview Questions

• What was a way you overcame adversity in the workplace at a prior job?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in March 2017.

Interview

First interview with director and manager went very well. They asked pertinent question in regard to the position. Second interview with manager and peers. Good questions. Environment was comfortable and professional.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call and set up a day and time for the interview And 2 ladies interviewed me for two different positions we asked each other questions and I asked about goals and bonus the company might offer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I was called for an interview. My interview was scheduled for the next week. It was a one on one meeting with the charge nurse because the unit coordinator was held up in meetings. The charge nurse was very nice, asked a few questions and showed me the unit. The day after the interview I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• When was a time I went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health.

Interview

The interview was with two of the department managers. It was a very friendly experience with honest answers to questions about wage, job prospects, advancement opportunity and when candidates would hear back about a job offer. It wasn't a critical interview but rather a conversation about what I would bring to the table and an overview of how the job worked on a daily basis. It was definitely an interview that wanted to identify how a new hire would fit into the team.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience or knowledge do you have of health insurance or admissions operations?   1 Answer

Exercise Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The interview process was all online to start with. Teh application process is simple and typical. You do have to create a log in to their online portal to submit your information. You can store your application for future job openings.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I was called and answered questions over the phone with a recruiter. The hiring director called and discussed the position and asked me to come in for an interview. After the director interview, I came back for a panel/peer interview and then came back a third time to visit with the director again, tour the offices and met the VP.

Interview Questions

• behavioral and situational based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR explained how they came up with my salary offer based upon experience. I believe I could have negotiated, but it was not needed because the offer was fair and met my expectations.

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was lengthy with no communications about the status of my application. They use recruiters to screen the applicants and then refer qualified applicants to the hiring managers. Therefore, applicants are helpless to reach out to the manager.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager am I.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in March 2014.

Interview

I was a brand new CNA when I applied. There were three people at the interview: The Clinical Director, one floor manager, and the staffing coordinator. They were super sweet, had been with the company for 10+ years and just made me feel really at ease. I was offered the job on the spot! I've been there for a year and absolutely love everyone I work with!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't one. I was accepting a pretty entry level job without any experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at INTEGRIS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with Director and several staff members. The group was hesitant to ask questions, but had a prepared packet. It appeared they were not well prepared despite their paperwork. From the date of application to orientation day 1 was 35 days. It was 7 days before the recruiter called and then coordinating schedules took a few days. Once the offer was made, a drug test, background check and employee health screen took forever. While these are all standard...the process was more lengthy than I have experienced with other companies in the past.

Interview Questions

• What one word describes your nursing style?   1 Answer