INTO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INTO Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.8

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTO.

Interview

You walk into a conference room with 4 people giving the interview. I presented myself answered all questions. Interview took about 25 minutes. They did not get back to me. I called them after 2 weeks later.

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTO (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

All the rounds were telephonic and Skype but the interview was quite difficult compared to interviews which i had before. But over all experience was very helpful to gain and improve my knowledge.

Wellness and Welfare Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INTO (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume and was called for an interview. Had an interview scheduled for a two and a half hour time slot. Was interviewed by three different panels representing the different populations that I would work with if employed. The first panel was my immediate team members approx 7 people, the second consisted of 4 people and more scenario based questions, the third group was mostly administrators with more task based questions.

Interview Questions

• You are busy trying to meet an urgent deadline for your supervisor, your phone rings and two students come into your office. One is claiming they are having an emergency and the other needs help making an appointment and submitting a claim. How do you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Applications Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTO.

Interview

I applied for the Application Processor position at the San Diego office. Most communication was done through email. When I got to the office for the interview, I knocked on this unassuming door and peeked my head inside. There were lots of people cramped into a little space, all working away in their cubicles. And it was silent. There was no front desk. An employee got up and asked if I needed help and she went to get the interviewers. I was interviewed by two people, the Director of Admissions and one of the Application Processor Leads. Interview was easy enough, but how they described the job was slightly different than what read on the job description. It sounded as though you are responsible for 1 thing - for example - to log documents into the student accounts all day long, instead of working on several of the different processes that it takes to admit a student to a study abroad program. You basically don't have any ownership of the programs you work on. I would say this position is extremely entry-level.

Interview Questions

They offered $32,500 - extremely low for someone with years of similar work experience - but maybe it's right on par with the difficulty of work for this position.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INTO.

Interview

First of all, I submitted applicant, and then they too two weeks to process it, and called me back to have a group interview. Once you passed the group interview, you will get an individual one ( 3:1).And after that, you get offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you successfully persuade someone to take part in the event with you   Answer Question

Applications Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solana Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at INTO (Solana Beach, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent application over the internet, went into an interview with APC Director and Team Lead, answered general questions. It took weeks to hear back and it seems as though you may not get the job then you hear back. After you are given the position you have to submit for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Where do you find drive/Motivation in the workplace?   1 Answer

Online Learning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INTO (Brighton, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial interview took place in their HQ office in Brighton. It was a face to face interview with one of their directors and another senior member of staff from Online Learning. I then had a follow up interview a week later following a small exercise to prove the skills I had. I was invited back to the office and presented my work along with a further interview with the director, vice president of OL and another senior member of staff. The final step was an outcome call over the phone providing feedback and then making an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • How do you keep up-to-date with your industry skills? Where do you find learning materials? (which websites, books etc)   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to the online learning team (specific skills or ideas)?   Answer Question
    • Who do you look up to within your industry?   Answer Question

EFL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at INTO (Newcastle, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Prepared a lesson and went through the stages with one interviewer. Preparing the materials were a little challenging but the interview itself involved talking through the process stage by stage. They asked me which part of the lesson I might leave out if there were time constraints. The interviewer was friendly and approachable. There were less questions etc based on my past employment as once you're through they're really just assessing your teaching style.

Interview Questions

• How would you modify the materials to suit the students?   Answer Question

Academic Programmer Manager - INTO UEA London Graduate Business Diploma Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INTO (City of London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

I forwarded a CV along with a covering letter explaining my fitness to the advertised position. A week later, I was invited for a job interview. The interview began with a 10-minute tour of INTO UEA London campus. Then after I was taken to the interview room. I was interviewed by a two-person panel including the English Language Academic Programme Director and INTO UEA London Academic Director. The interview proceedings lasted for about 40 minutes. I was informed I would be informed of the interview's outcome in the following week. It's more than a month now I haven't heard from them. I want to believe I was unsuccessful. I was offered a job by another organisation three weeks ago. Blessing in disguise, indeed.