IQPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Junior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview within a week. Was told to interview with the HR director and Financial Controller but never did. I met with two staffs and one of young ladies acted really harsh and mean for no reason.
    They never contacted me for any updates after the interview.

Interview Questions

IQPC Response

Sep 18, 2018 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback and apologies for any break in communication during the interviewing process. We always endeavor to provide our candidates with a status update regarding their... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQPC.

Interview

I applied online and i received a online on-way interview first. After that they schedule an on-site interview at Newyork office. They are very nice to me . The whole interview took 20 minutes.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with HR followed by in person interview in the office . The in person interviews was with finance manager and controller . Both were very cool in asking the standard accounting questions .

Interview Questions

• How you can just past experience will help in doing current job   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone. In person. There is a project but I withdrew my application. Odd interview, belittled....Asked if I've ever worked in marketing when they all came from sales position within the company. Not sure they even looked at my resume with my marketing experience or if they are just trying to fill up spots. Weird place.

Interview Questions

Like I said....Weird place and people. Go see for yourself but beware. Other event companies will pay more too.

Marketing Interview

Interview

initial communication is a phone interview, just a screening, follow up phone call with another rep in your field, face to face interview more in depth about work experience, given a mock project to work on regarding a trade show, review of the project and final judgement

Interview Questions

• The project is very tedious and will require a lot of research on your part   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Similar to the Senior Marketing Manager review listed below, this was a horrible interview process for me. The HR screening went well. Nevertheless, it was the face-to-face interview that pretty much resulted in me withdrawing my application immediately when I got on the elevator.

Interview is more of an interrogation, and not a conversation to get to know the candidate and their skill set.

Office is small, and in midtown between 44th and 43rd street. It can get super busy in the morning, when people are rushing to work and tourists are site seeing. I was 5 minutes late for the interview unfortunately, because of the rush hour so leave early if you are going to an interview in the morning.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very thorough. They will try to steal best practices from you. It really always was funny to me how in-depth the interview process was for a company that had no idea what they were hiring for. The marketing department especially. No one has any clue what's going on. Not sure how else to say it. if you have any experience at all in a digital marketing environment you will no doubt be more than ready for your interview.

Interview Questions

• They'll make you do a project and get back to them. Truthfully they'll look to learn from this report. You probably know more than the person interviewing you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was long and drawn out. The HR department is a mess.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The process took 3 - 4 weeks. First is a phone screen that lasted approximately 30 minutes (The person interviewing me sounded impatient), than 1:1 and the final stage is a presentation of a project to the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IQPC (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager for the company, at which time, I set up a time to talk over the phone, The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes, to determine skill set and expectations of a company. After which, I was informed that a one on one interview with Manager is the next step.

Interview Questions

• How would you reach a target audience of marketing professionals?   1 Answer
    • Provide your views of company website   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

First there was a phone interview/screening , then I was asked to come in for an in person interview with two managers. I was then called for a second interview where I was given a project to do at home and bring in for second interview to review.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be successful at this position?   Answer Question