IT Trailblazers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Trailblazers Interview Questions

2.0

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the phone very easy seemed like they were very interested. It did not seem like it was a good fit for me so I respectfully declined. Also the way you were payed seemed to confusing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers in September 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about 3 weeks ago for a permanent position. Filled out a form about the pay rate and other typical questions. Sent the form with my resume.

2 days later, I was told that the hiring company's outsourcer wanted to interview me by phone and that I would receive a call "today". After 2 more days, I contacted the recruiter and asked if an appointment could be set up. Heard nothing.

A week went by and I received a phone call and an email from the recruiter - inquiring whether I had heard from the hiring company's outsourcer. I said "no".

Today, I received an email which stated that the hiring company's outsourcer had interviewed me already because I had applied thru another source. But it's not true.

A month earlier, i had received an email from a different recruiter with IT Trailblazers. But I did not reply or speak with the recruiter, because I wasn't looking at the time.

My job field is very specialized and I often receive multiple inquiries about the same position from various recruiters. I know better than to use different recruiters for the same role.

In this case, only IT Trailblazers had contacted me. Someone was not telling the truth, either the recruiter for IT Trailblazers or the screener for the hiring company.

I am more concerned about the possibility that my resume was submitted by the first recruiter, without my permission - or that someone did a phone screen, using my name.

It was a total waste of time.

Update on Oct 2, 2015: I received the same recruiting email today - from the same "recruiter". It didn't take long to figure out that my resume and personal information was being harvested via Job Diva, an applicant tracking system and subscription portal for employers and recruiters for contract jobs.

1. The “recruiter” was not authorized to recruit for the position. I was actually contacted by a "harvester".

2. A harvester identified me as a targeted candidate, by scraping my resume from a job search website.

3. My specialized skill set was matched, by scraping a position from an employer's career website.

3. The harvester contacted me and deceived me into filling out a form which would confirm a requested salary and provide permission for my resume to be submitted to the employer for a permanent position.

4. The form was used to provide private data which would not be included in my resume - and is searchable via Job Diva. The form contains personal information which targets my age, salary range, education - which should not be stored in any database or email system without my explicit permission.

Interview Questions

• 1. what my expected salary was
      2. because I consult, I don't reveal my client's name. there were questions about my client.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

- Very quick response to initial contact
    - Good description of company
    - Excellent definition of job role while accepting input on overall responsibilities
    - Good follow-up and communication
    - Solid job offer - no games

Interview Questions

• - How would I help double the company revenue in the next 2 years   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Starting salary, commission, sign-on bonus, benefits

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person. Easy and general questions. Communication skills matters a lot. Technical knowledge required. Technical background preferred but Non technical also works. Have positive and enthusiastic attitude

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First Round: Phone Interview by the HR.
    second round: Technical interview(Phone and F-F).
    Third round: personal interview by the Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Feel free express your thoughts.
    Benefits can be offered through negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IT Trailblazers (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

One of HR's jobs is to verify the information you've provided on your resume and screen you out if you fall short.

At best, their attitude will be indifferent towards you.

Don't be put off by this. Many candidates are disappointed after they hang up from a phone interview and have no idea how well they did.

They often are pleasantly surprised when they are invited in for an interview.