ITC Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ITC Holdings

2.3

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very simple, straight forward, and mostly about getting to know if you fit into the culture

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Senior Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Novi, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Much of IT is outsourced. Had a phone interview with the recruiter, one with the account manager, and a phone interview with the account manager and two ITC managers. They were exceptionally helpful in answering any questions I had. They offered to let me speak to anyone to ask questions also. When I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a 1100 mile move, I requested to go up (at my own expense) to meet with them more indepth. They gave me a full tour and again offered to answer any questions or let me speak with anyone at the facility. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• n/a, they were all quite straight forward -- no 'games'. Much appreciated.   Answer Question

It was a very hard decision! The people seemed great, nice facility, etc. However, it is currently a much smaller company than where I am currently employed so the position felt like it could be less of a challenge for me personally.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

Please note: As of the writing of this review, I do not know yet if a final hiring decision has been made. After a phone interview with the hiring manager and team lead, I was offered an on site interview at the Cedar Rapids office. HR was very flexible about scheduling the interview. The interview itself was relatively informal and had more of a "get to know you" feel instead of a tough grilling. I spoke again with the hiring manager and the team manger and then separately with several of the department engineers.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for this job?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Novi, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

It was easy and very quick, I got an offer within a few days of the interview. The interviewers were very nice. It was a phone interview for about an hour.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR followed by an on site interview with the hiring manager and two others. Questions consisted of a few behavioral questions and the question why do you want to work here. They did talk briefly about the company culture and philosophy which seemed good. They talked a lot about the benefits package which was also very good. They didn't ask a lot about past experience or really any questions about your goals which I found odd. They allowed time at the end for my questions.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Novi, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

Disorganized Human Resources department should have been my warning not to continue with the process. Although I got the job, I have been sorry I did. There isn't enough work to do and it is boring. The interview consisted of behavioral based questions but the interviewers didn't follow a script and seemed to be more interested in who we had worked with at our previous utility prior.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITC Holdings (Novi, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

It went really well, the interviewers kept telling me about all the perks rather than really interviewing me. I felt like they were trying to win me over rather than the usual trying to win the interviewers over. I thought it was a great company during the interview. Everyone was on their best behavior. They mentioned being happy to have a young workforce and that the company had started out with a lot of people from DTE that were experienced and they didn't need more people with experience.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ITC Holdings.

Interview

This process is long...4+ months. They do not seem in a hurry to hire anyone. They seem to be looking for personality versus skill. The questions all related to how I would handle specific situations. It lasted less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed or had an issue with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Short interview. One on site interview that only lasted an hour. Asked simple behavioral questions and really were just looking to see how you could apply your experiences to the job at hand.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Interview

One round of face to face interview. Simple questions related to BA skills. Interviewers are friendly. Its more like knowing their project and testing interviewee skill-sets to match project profile.

Interview Questions

• How did you gathered requirements?   1 Answer