Icentris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2018

2.5

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she submitted my name and information to them. (A few months later I was contacted by another one from a different company for the same position, so you can tell already they're having a hard time getting people to hire on). An interview on site was conducted about a week and a half after the submission.

I arrived for the interview ten to fifteen minutes before hand, walked into their reception area to be greeted by no one and no way to notify that I was there. I sat and waited as I watched people pass by at the end of the hallway not acknowledging that I was there. Close to fifteen minutes after the interview was to start, I was finally greeted by the team manager and we meandered through an office that was not in the best shape with various items obviously out of place or without a home.

The interview began well with just the team manager. Then he brought in two of the backend developers, both of whom where natives from India. Their English was decent except for the accent caused for me to ask them to repeat them selves a few times. Their line of questioning was broadly hypothetical and without giving much context. I would explain how I might do a thing one way, but it was clear they were fishing for me to tell them how to do it their way. A lot of confusion could have been cleared up if these gentlemen knew how to interview and were prepared. By far one of the worst interviews I had been in. I had read the other interview reviews on Glassdoor and should have listened. There's a reason they've been trying to fill this position for so long, and I don't see it getting filled soon as other places do.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about displaying a list from a JSON request?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview in Utah, for a Project Manager role. The interview took about 30-40 min. The interviewer was looking for a certificated project manager, they don’t have any idea about the project manager figure, and they use the title PM in their workers for a technician with management skills.

From PM point of view, too easy, and seems like a challenge in order to improve their process.

They’ve explained that they have an urgent need and the process will take no more than 1 month.

After three months where nobody answer the company phone to check my status in the application, and get a mail answer took weeks, they sent an few lines mail to appreciate my interest and said no.

Waste of time, unprofessional recruiting staff.

Team Lead, Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT).

Interview

Some get to know you, followed by some whiteboard coding and puzzle solving. It wasn't too hard, and it wasn't really specific to the platform that was for the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial Interview went really well. General get to know you, some technical questions. Second interview is more technical. It was very unstructured and and a bit confusing. This was the only part I didn't like because it sounded like the participants were not prepared for a technical interview and had to think of questions to ask. Third step was a project involving coding a address book using rails and ajax with a 3 hour time frame to complete followed by a fourth round of interviews before a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• whiteboard a ui for an address book including multiple addresses and contact details and make it so a computer illiterate person will understand it.   1 Answer