Icentris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icentris

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview in Utah, for a Project Manager role. The interview took about 30-40 min. The interviewer was looking for a certificated project manager, they don’t have any idea about the project manager figure, and they use the title PM in their workers for a technician with management skills.

From PM point of view, too easy, and seems like a challenge in order to improve their process.

They’ve explained that they have an urgent need and the process will take no more than 1 month.

After three months where nobody answer the company phone to check my status in the application, and get a mail answer took weeks, they sent an few lines mail to appreciate my interest and said no.

Waste of time, unprofessional recruiting staff.

Team Lead, Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT).

Interview

Some get to know you, followed by some whiteboard coding and puzzle solving. It wasn't too hard, and it wasn't really specific to the platform that was for the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Cross, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Icentris (Woods Cross, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial Interview went really well. General get to know you, some technical questions. Second interview is more technical. It was very unstructured and and a bit confusing. This was the only part I didn't like because it sounded like the participants were not prepared for a technical interview and had to think of questions to ask. Third step was a project involving coding a address book using rails and ajax with a 3 hour time frame to complete followed by a fourth round of interviews before a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• whiteboard a ui for an address book including multiple addresses and contact details and make it so a computer illiterate person will understand it.   1 Answer