Ignition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very friendly management, interview was fun and they were easy to talk to. Be yourself and the conversation will be smooth. Of course you have to be professional but it was more casual than I anticipated. It's mostly a conversation about your experience and if you have relevant experience to what they want, everything should go smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have with social media and what you've done for clients.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Was able to setup interview within a few weeks through a personal connection. Very professional and expedient with responses. Met head of HR, talked for some time, and then talked with a larger panel of creative directors.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard except being taken through the ringer on Media 101 questions I've never been asked before. Then once I saw the faces around the company I knew I wouldn't be hired. He kept asking me countless times if the presentation(s) I sent him were authored by me which they were but I could tell he didn't believe me which I assumed is why he kept asking me at least half a dozen times. You know how when you go through an interview and you kind of know they don't want you but they make you jump through hoops just because? Yeah. That.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about technical names of ads and click-throughs and such as if he didn't believe I'd been in media to begin with.   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They are completely ridiculous and unprofessional - they said they wanted to hire me, made me an offer, then rescinded the offer - total incompetence. Avoid this company if you can.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Unorganized and filled with mixed signals. Of course the interviewers kept me waiting, brought me in... didn't act very prepared or professional. Asked a lot of questions around my experience, and my process. It was a bit unclear what this team was looking for during the interview, but they would compliment my background, then hint that I lack the experience to work on the projects they work on. It was a horrible experience and frankly a waste of my time and theirs. Maybe the hiring manager was having a bad day, but she was short, rude, and clearly did not want to be there for the interview. If that's the case, don't have people come in. Even if I was offered the role, I would have to decline. The interview was a glimpse of how horrible it would be to work at this company, on this team, and for this hiring manager.

Music Supe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ignition (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Were very open about the entire process. Much appreciated their transparents in the hiring process and their commitment to finding about my interests, background and expectations to make the experience much more positive.