Illumio Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Illumio

Application

I interviewed at Illumio

Interview

They Scheduled an interview with me, than cancelled on the day before because they're looking for more experienced candidates. This is an entry level position, but they're looking for someone with years of experience...

Interview Questions
  • Interview got cancelled, you need years of experience to work here
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio (Bergen op Zoom)

Interview

Interviewed with 6 people. Did the initial phone screening then moved onto the hiring manager. Then meet with the 4 team members including the VP. Then the hiring manager again. Was verbally offered the job then they went silent for 2 weeks. Then I got a call from the recruiter that with some weak excuse about needing a strong demeanor to handle the campaign team and changing priorities. The interviews were done back to back over 1 day. It was a huge time commitment while working. And a waste of time. I don't think they knew what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Tech stack questions Lead life cycle Lead scoring Analytics amd reports

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

208.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Illumio~826389
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio (Sunnyvale, CA)

Interview

Recruiter Talk -> Hiring Manager Round -> 2 Tech Rounds Then -> Hiring Manager Round (I was informed that I passed the interview and ask me if I have any other questions0 -> Recruiter Talk (salary expecatation)

Interview Questions
  • 1 Leetcode Medium Question System Design Question BQ Projects on Resume
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds a) HR b) Speaking with the Hiring Manager c) Coding Round with Software Engineer d) Coding Round with QA Engineer I overall experience was neutral and round a, b, c and d were good. The interviewers were nice and jolly. I did sent them a thank you note and they sent me a rejection :) . The HR totally ignored my feedback email and let it go to void.

Interview Questions
  • Code out a LRU Cache
  • Create a parser which would parse a string and identify if there is a valid IP

Illumio

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio in Mar 2022

Interview

Total 4 Rounds: 1st 45min Techincal round 2nd 30min Techincal round 3rd 30minTechincal round 4th 45min Manegarial round Had a great experience with the interviewers. I was almost selected but they had obligations about hiring remaining interns from the United states they wanted some from Canada. This was really a bummer for me as I was quite excited to join the team and had invested a lot of time in the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your last project. What do you know about Illumio? General discussion about distributed systems. 2 LC Medium questions

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio (Sunnyvale, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

There were a total of 6 steps in the process. HR & management was transparent and really asked the questions that they had and needed to know to prove whether I would be a good fit. It was unlike all the interviews you may encounter where the interviewer is trying to stonewall you in regards to their feedback or how you answered a question. They just dug deeper when they needed to and weren't afraid to tell you where you line up well and where you don't, giving you the ability to address your perceived weaknesses if possible. Very fair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your most successful moments in your career that you are proud of.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Illumio (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Call with Manager -> 2 technical interviews -> Offer The interviews were surprisingly pleasant and the recruiter was quick to follow up. The interviewers were very polite and were very much interested in my previous work and background. No algorithmic or non-practical questions, just testing the basic concepts which any FEE should know like the back of their hand.

Interview Questions
  • Basic understanding around HTML/CSS/JS concepts. A lot of questions on the resume.

Illumio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumio

Interview

Pretty straight forward, focus on development skills rather than leetcode. Had one or two algorithm based interviews but very easy, mostly tested on knowing how to manipulate data, use SQL, and write software

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumio

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Illumio in Feb 2022

Interview

First, the Interviewer was late 5 mins. He was just not patient enough to ask me a question about me. Asked me a behavioral question which was straight then came to skilled questions, i gave all answers perfectly still he did not shortlist me.

Interview Questions
  • 1. tell me about yourself in 1 min 2. Mistakes you made in past 3. Diffrence between array and binary tree 4. time complexity order

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illumio (Santa Clara, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was very well planned and coordinated, made it painless to fit into my already busy schedule. The interview team was comprised of subject matter experts and managers.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience, working with teams, working with customers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews

Illumio Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Illumio as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiting Coordinator and Professional Services Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Staff Software Engineer and Regional Sales Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Illumio takes an average of 25 days when considering 52 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for UI Platform had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas SWE roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Illumio according to 52 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.93%