Image Photo Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Image Photo Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Image Photo Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Image Photo Services

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Image Photo Services.

Interview

Received LinkedIn email to set up phone interview. Contacted via Email to set up 2nd in person interview and given practice “personality” test. When I arrived at interview first given the personality test and then left in room that looked like the interview room in the tv show “First 48” for 15 minutes. Then interviewed by HR director with assistant HR director in the room. Director did most of the talking and it was difficult for anybody else to get a word in edgewise and I sensed tension between them. The interview lasted an hour.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Image Photo Services (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2012.

Interview

The HR Manager was also a former photographer who worked onboard so of course she knows all the pros and cons with the job. She was also very upfront and open about the "cons" like long hours, but of course as an HR manager who recruits, she cannot be too honest as well. You really get the feeling from her like, "OK, this job is bad and not as glamorous, and I ain't trying to cheat you. I'm also being very honest about everything and if things don't work well for you onboard when you get to the ships, it isn't my fault because I've already warned you. And Image never KIDNAPS you there. You voluntarily submitted yourself here. So it's your own fault if you don't like it."

Interview Questions

• I can see that you're not too sure if you want to join IMAGE. I got that look on your face... like "err..."   1 Answer
    • There is NO career with Image. And Image doesn't expect you to have a career for long.   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Image Photo Services.

Interview

If done through an agency you'll be in a room, and they select the best candidate. Thats it. Do your photos matter... kinda but not really, do you have to have a strong personality.. it helps but not really. The reality is if they are short staffed chances are they'll hire you.
    They show you a presentation about the company and how fun it is, show you a pixelated schedule that you cant see clearly, tell you about their Deep Blue Studio which is a special studio where you can earn big bucks on Royal Caribbean, and they tell you its not for everyone and entice you with the glittery vision of traveling the world.