ImageNet Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ImageNet Consulting

2.2

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ImageNet Consulting (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied, they called me and I went in for 2 interviews. It wasn't a hard interview. I enjoyed the process. It was not a high stress interview or anything. I did my homework before and knew what the company was about. I did not get the job due to lack of experience.

Document Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImageNet Consulting (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Typical Interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Expect to follow up relentlessly in order to get the job.

Negotiation

Ask for more money on the base as they do not negotiate the commissions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Document Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ImageNet Consulting (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Met at a career fair and applied online, received interview request one week after career fair, and received a separate email from the same company requesting a phone call a little bit after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about business to business relationships?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ImageNet Consulting.

Interview

I was called by my recruiter and told about the position. I went in for a face to face interview. I had to wait for a very long time because the office only uses Skype and if you aren't at your desk and haven't set up forwarding, it's impossible to get ahold of anyone. When I was taken up for the interview, I was in a large conference room with two managers. One of them for a completely different group that I was interviewing for and the other one from New Mexico. The interview only lasted 30 to 45 minutes and in that time they didn't really test my skill set. We basically just went over my CV and then talked about new technology and what area of tech I was passionate about. One of the managers had to leave for a conference call so once he left, I was told I would probably be called back in for a video conference interview with another manager from a different location. However, I was offered the job without ever having to come back in for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the area of tech I was most passionate and or curious to learn more about?   Answer Question