Imagination Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagination (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty basic. Just went over my print portfolio. A few days later, I got an email saying I was accepted. Overall it went well and was relatively painless. Make sure you have work to show and that you can talk about fully.

Content Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Imagination (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Set up multiple onesie interviews... Meet with person 1. Come back another day, meet with person 2 for an hour. Can I come back in 2 days and meet with person 3. Very disorganized. Then asked me to develop an in-depth strategy for one of their clients (= free consulting) and present. Before presenting I was required to email it to them. Zero work from home, all employees (mainly Millenials) are expected to be in office M-F, only exception is if you have kids and want to attend their sport practices, then you can leave early.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage shared resources employees when another employee has a better relationship with team?   1 Answer

3D Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagination (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a phone interview, then was brought in for an in-person interview. Everyone was very friendly and understanding. They made me feel very welcome. They asked some interesting questions, some which were a little tough, but overall we had a very pleasant conversation.

Architectural Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imagination (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview:
    Very simple and basic questions on perl
    If your file has multiple levels of ifdefs, I want to parse for a certain hierarchy. How will u do
    Knowledge of C
    Knowledge of ASM
    Questions about general verification stuff

I think the interviewer didn't ask proper questions to get a good understanding of my skills.
    Didn't get invite for onsite
    Interviewer was nice

Interview Questions

• nothing specific. was looking for skills in asssembly and perl   Answer Question

Business Director Interview

Interview

Long and complex process - interviewed by five people, including creative. Sometimes, long periods between interviews when everything went dead.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited scope for negotiation - they have a lot of people wanting to work for them.

Business Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imagination (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Great interview with HR Director, great feedback to Search Consultant (This is the guy I want at Adfactors) but no response for next meeting despite repeated follow-ups by Search Consultant