Imation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imation Interview Questions

2.9

Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imation (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone screen followed by on site interview with multiple executives. The process was fairly straight forward with no surprises. The actual interviews were all traditional 1:1 types with fairly generic questions. The entire process took a full day, with a break for lunch (in the cafeteria). The last interview was with the GM, but that seemed more a "formality".

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imation (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty normal, talked to rep, talked SE manager via Skype and SE peer via phone, face to face with SE Manager when he came to town, and Sales Director when he came to town

Global Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imation in November 2014.

Interview

They provided me with a packet and information regarding the company upon arrival. It was a 3-hour interview and conducted very well. Everyone was intelligent, motivated and seemed to enjoy their jobs. It was a great experience even though I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• One of the product designers presented me with a product and asked me to create a marketing campaign on the fly...!   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Imation (Oakdale, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Behavior questions with team interview. HR and Hiring manager typically with Hiring Manager peers from other departments. Perhaps a direct report also based upon the role. Typically focused on a large range of behavior questioning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you where challenged?   1 Answer

Vice President of Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imation (Walnut, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was with an upper management person who was conceptually redesigning the organization. The bottom line was the company hired an internal person who was a consultant who was very qualifed for the position. I just chalked it up to interviewing 101 and I had a great experience. Maybe a future consideration may occur for a future position with this company.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was casual and easy. We just chatted. The person in charge sat me down in the near the pantry. The office was small.
    What do you expect from the internship?

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Imation (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview pane consisted of the VP and the Regional Manager. Interview was Competency based. History of the company was conveyed. Then the general questions on the profile and how I can achieve the goals set by the company. Followed by this there was a 2nd round of interview which consisted of RM, VP and Regional Head of the division. Similar questions in different words.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was bit too low. After negotiating they hiked it up a bit. Still not satisfactory, however the company brand and work environment tilted me to accept it.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perū (Iran)

Application

I interviewed at Imation (Perū (Iran)) in October 2009.

Interview

1:1 interview with HR and then with the business manager. Questions about competence, past experience. Example of how to manage teams, strategy to launch a product in a new market. So, it was similar to a business case interview, but they didn´t get into much detail about the solutions, no numerical answers needed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imation (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2009.

Interview

OK Overall

Interview Questions

• If you do not agree with your boss or if you know more than your boss at couple of matters , how will you deal   1 Answer