Impact HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Impact HR

Sort:

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impact HR (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of Interview Both with the MD of Impact HR.The MD is Mr Prakash Kewalramani.It was a difficult Interview.He asked me about my past career and my education as an MBA graduate from USA.

Interview Questions

• Past jobs and qualifications and job roles is past companies and how would you fit into the organization and how would you be beneficial to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very Tricky! We negotiated a salary which he was not sure to pay me.It was a low salary but he wanted to see my performance for 6 months and later increase my salary.

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impact HR (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed twice by the MD of the company.He is an MBA graduate from IIM Ahmedabad.He has a total work exp of 36 years.I had a good interview with the MD and he completely crutunized me and found out my background check.

Interview Questions

• How many years have u been working? How will you work with other employees? Whats the difference between American work place and India.   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary