InMotion Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InMotion Entertainment Interview Questions

2.3

Sort:

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Mostly general questions like why would you like to work here, why InMotion? The longest part of the employment process was getting an airport badge with the security screening done by the airport.

Interview Questions

• Why work at InMotion?
      Do you have a way to get to the airport on-time?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Reno, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic interview guide, simple questions for most candidates. Applied online, got email about week later, had one on one interview with regional manager, lasted about 45 minutes. Was notified about week later.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, face-to-face interview. Your basic interview questions were asked. Why you want the job and etc. It is a 2-step process, the phone interview first followed by an appointment for a face-to-face interview.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Had an initial phone screen by outside recruiting agency then an in person interview with the Executive Vice President and the Director of Operations at the local airport. The total process took about 2 weeks. No follow up from the company or the recruiter after the in person interview despite numerous emails.

Interview Questions

• What kind of cell phone do you have? What was the last set of headphones you purchased. Behavioral questions...Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

There's a lot of questions. Mainly about experience. Then he went through what the job was about. The interview took about 45 minutes. At the time I had to have a phone interview with the regional manager. They no longer do that anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

very short. very brief. Managers do the hiring. There is no HR. its at the airport so you will have to sit for at least 5 hours in the badging office to get a badge because they are too lazy to schedule appointments.

Interview Questions

• when we was a time you had to deal with a difficult customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Windsor Locks, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

1:1 Ten Minutes Phone Screen with corporate HR, 1:1 Phone Interview with Hiring Manager, background check from HR (took awhile), and FingerPrinting and background check with homeland security TSA agency. The background check is very intensive.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? How do you deal with Irate customers, are you flexible with your schedule, tell me about a time you rewarded a customer,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was with two managers, they were both kind. They wanted to know more about me and why I think I am a good candidate for the position. Also, the managers told me more about the company and how everything got started. I got hired on the spot, I immediately filled out a little paperwork. A few days later I got called to fill out W-2 papers and such. Within a week or two, I was on the schedule and began working.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Entertainment in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online in their website. It consisted of a questionnaire. After that, I received an email a few days later asking me when I am free for a phone interview. I scheduled for a day the next week but they did not call in the timeframe I set. They said that their calling hours were around 11-12 am and 1-3pm but they called me at 4:30pm. During the call, I was asked with the phone screening questions. After the questions, I was told that I will be contacted in a few weeks if they consider me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

First submit your resume then you will be emailed to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, if you are considered, they will tell you to meet with them in person to have another interview.