Inchcape Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Inchcape

2.4

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inchcape (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then presentation about what you would do to increase page visits to particular area of website which was done in a boardroom with a couple of pleasant marketeers.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inchcape (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very informative telephone interview initially prior to progressing to a face to face interview at the office itself. Both interviewers via phone and then in person were enthusiastic and really sold Inchcape well.

Interview Questions

• WHICH ONE OF OUR COMPANY VALUES MEANS THE MOST TO YOU AND WHY?   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham Road (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inchcape (Nottingham Road (South Africa)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got called in for an interview. Asked me a few questions about why I want the job and what skills I could bring to the job. She then asked me to show her how to do a list of things on excel to show that I was comfortable using it.
    I then got called back to have another meeting with two other managers which was more or less just to see how well id fit in with the team etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inchcape?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Straightforward interview process as you would expect from a large organisation

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inchcape (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took two weeks, do not remember clearly. I interviewed at Inchcape (Lithuania) in April 2013. I did the test, then I was approved for phone interview next step was face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like team work, did you have a conflict with your boss? What did you do? Why do want work for Inchcape?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inchcape (Oxford, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy, as long as they like you and you fit in then you've got a job! Senior managers don't get involved in interviews so as long as middle managers like you then no problem.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to performance manage?   1 Answer

Head of Reward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Inchcape (Solihull, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Application through Linked In which was easy
    Telephone interview which helped me get a feel for the company
    Face to face interview which gave me a really good feel for the company and culture
    Skype interview with my bosses boss which affirmed everything I’d learned about the company

Regional Digital Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inchcape.

Interview

It took 2 months to arrange the first round interview because the general manager and later the director had no clue what they wanted with the role. When the interview took place, it was a general questioning of background, proficiency in software, and technical skills. In the end, they passed over me because they wanted someone who was not Asian-American (director is Asian-American) and willing to spend extra budget to hire a local or a Singaporean to fill the role.

They then referred to a more local role and it turned out that did not work out since I "was not local enough".

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inchcape (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

They didn't really care if I had the right skills to do the job as long as my values mirrored their values. Think they were more concerned with character than skill level.

PA to the Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chile (Cuba)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inchcape (Chile (Cuba)) in March 2015.

Interview

Since this was for a role in Chile, the recruitment process involved a very retarded Rocha test, solo colours test etc. All in a good environment. The other, one to one interview was pleasant a with a young HR person. After working in this role for some time, I also participated in further interviews for my role (when I announced my leave).

Interview Questions

• Very typical and easy to predict questions. Apparently it is common in Chile to be asked about having children, at the interview, but this was not my case.   Answer Question