Indiana Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana Beach

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. When on the 1:1 Intern interview I got to see the office and other managers. I wore a suit to the interview but quickly realized the atmosphere in this office was much more casual. Everyone was in business casual or less. The office was very small, cramped, and hectic. As I met managers they seemed to be very busy and uninterested in who was being hired. This was different from other experiences I had else where. The questions during the interview were very simple and not intimidating. Anyone interviewing here should relax it's not very hard.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indiana Beach.

Interview

Easy and basic interview for a theme park which I appreciate. I'm still in school but I got the job. They appreciated I dressed professional because most people didn't. If you see someone named Christopher say hi because he employed me. If you are or thinking about going, have a bunch of fun because Indiana Beach is a blast for all ages.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer happened to have a heart attack, stroke, seizure, or something like it.   1 Answer

Games Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN).

Interview

This interview was very basic. The interviewer was very nice to me (I was only 15). He appreciated that I dressed professionally, because many of those interviewing did not. I got the job.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Indiana Beach did not hold an interview for me after I applied, which I thought was good, because I then got to get to work faster and I got to earn money faster

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted an application and was called for an onsite interview within a few weeks.

The reviewer was cordial enough and asked me some basic behavioral questions (team conflict, customer relations, etc.) I was offered the job immediately on the spot and began working a week later.

All in all it was a positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Do humans sweat while swimming? How would you go about quantifying the amount of sweat a human produces while engaged in the act of swimming.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they gave me a good package so i jus accepted

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked into the office and stood for around 5 minutes before someone recognized me (only because I knew the interviewer prior to Indiana Beach) and went ahead with the interview. You're asked a few (5-10) simple questions such as how to handle an angry guest, where popular attractions are, etc. Once the questions are done, you receive a job offer immediately for whatever department you're most interested in. You're then told to attend an orientation with 20-40 other people being hired for various departments. After orientation, you receive that week's schedule.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences do you have with working around people?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an angry guest?   1 Answer