Indiana Beach Ride Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana Beach

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted an application and was called for an onsite interview within a few weeks.

The reviewer was cordial enough and asked me some basic behavioral questions (team conflict, customer relations, etc.) I was offered the job immediately on the spot and began working a week later.

All in all it was a positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Do humans sweat while swimming? How would you go about quantifying the amount of sweat a human produces while engaged in the act of swimming.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they gave me a good package so i jus accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Indiana Beach

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana Beach (Monticello, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked into the office and stood for around 5 minutes before someone recognized me (only because I knew the interviewer prior to Indiana Beach) and went ahead with the interview. You're asked a few (5-10) simple questions such as how to handle an angry guest, where popular attractions are, etc. Once the questions are done, you receive a job offer immediately for whatever department you're most interested in. You're then told to attend an orientation with 20-40 other people being hired for various departments. After orientation, you receive that week's schedule.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences do you have with working around people?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an angry guest?   1 Answer