Indiana University Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indiana University Health Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

The process started with a phone call from a recruiter with normal screening questions verifying education and experience, salary requirements etc. Next I was directed to fill out a background check and detailed reference form online. I was asked to come to the hospital for a an in person interview about a week later.

The interview was with the regional lab director and two of the technical supervisors. They were very friendly and set me quite at ease. After talking about skills and background the asked a fairly lengthy set of behavioral questions and gave me a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• Think a close friend. (waits for response) Imagine they have the same education and experience, should we hire them or you.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with managers. It didnt take too long to have an offer. They require 3 references during their hiring process. The interviews included time with managers and also with peers. Everyone seemed nice and professional

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Flexible for a time that I was available then we interviewed in the open, common area. Standard questions were asked of "what is your experience" and "how do you deal with difficult customers". They were friendly during the interview and worked to keep away the nerve. After, I was sent home and received a call-back within a week. Paperwork was filed at a different appointment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers?
      What are some of your flaws?
      How is your experience valuable to us?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

Manager seemed distracted. It was kind of uncomfortable . The interview was just overall strange. I walked out of the interview debating on whether I was going to take an offer if it was offered, but I did anyway.

I Connect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

It went shortly and smoothly. I interviewed with three people. Typical questions about customer service. How you handle situations in the workplace. Relaxed and professional. Arrive early if it's downtown, the traffic and parking are bad

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

This was a basic one-on-one interview with my direct supervisor. It was relatively informal and comfortable. It lasted approximately one hour, and I left knowing I would be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience, why I was looking to change careers, my education and qualifications, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

The interview process is generally an hour length shadowing, followed by an interview with the manager. Quick and professional, the real hurdle is waiting for the initial call to set up an interview time. I hear that Methodist is working on a new system to make recruiting time quicker. I think I waited 2-3 weeks before I was called for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Average interview, no hard questions. Just be honest about your experiences.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I had initial HR screening phone call. Then call with dept manager. Then Skype meeting with one PI and face to face meeting with each of 3 other Drs. This process took about a week. I then got an offer. I negotiated which took another week.

Interview Questions

• Briefly went over my resume and experience with each Dr. They each gave a background of the position and what their studies were.   1 Answer

Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Reference check before interview. Interview with unit manager, peer interview, then job shadow. Peer interview wanted to know work ethic, attendance, etc. Stated they would make a decision by next day, called with offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a rough work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

Interview

One interview at the office in downtown Indianapolis. Typical interview and interview questions. I applied online and received a call about a week later. I received the offer without knowledge. The HR director called and gave me information about orientation. I was never asked if I accepted but OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO!