Indiana University Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2018

2.5

HRSS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. In person interview with direct manager,. I had to draft a brochure and pretend offer letter. The second interview was in person with dept director and team members. Got an offer hours after my interview, but they immediately rescinded as the offer was sent in error and sent prematurely, waited two weeks since erroneous offer and still no update. I found out that I didn't get the job via not getting an offer. I wasn't contacted

Clinical Nurse Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

interview with the program manager and with 4 other peers. they were very interested in being committed to the hospital. many of the questions were specific to what passions and interest you could bring to their organization.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

One phone interview followed by two in person interviews. Interviewed with hiring manager, director of department, and a few members of current team. Had to take computer assessment which was on MS Word.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Also, what success means to you. Asked about strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

Extensive detail regarding previous employment, make sure you mention specific skills and how you used them in your job. Relate back to the position. I have three people from management in the room included the manager, supervisor, and a team lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Patient Visitor Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

Interview

I was invited to interview with 2 managers. They took the time to get to know me and my background. I was actually better suited for a different position so they let me know a few weeks later when a spot opened up and offered me the position over the phone. Very quick, very easy. No weird personality tests.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit for this position, over anyone else?   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screening, interview in person. Interview is in a group setting. Multiple interviewers. Ask behavioral interview questions such as "tell me about a time you had to face your greatest weakness" etc.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Behavior based questions were asked . It was nore abput learning about what the team did and if I would be a good fit. I loved how the team was brought in and I was able to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• How were my excel skills and why I wanted to work for them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

The process started with a phone call from a recruiter with normal screening questions verifying education and experience, salary requirements etc. Next I was directed to fill out a background check and detailed reference form online. I was asked to come to the hospital for a an in person interview about a week later.

The interview was with the regional lab director and two of the technical supervisors. They were very friendly and set me quite at ease. After talking about skills and background the asked a fairly lengthy set of behavioral questions and gave me a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• Think a close friend. (waits for response) Imagine they have the same education and experience, should we hire them or you.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with managers. It didnt take too long to have an offer. They require 3 references during their hiring process. The interviews included time with managers and also with peers. Everyone seemed nice and professional

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Flexible for a time that I was available then we interviewed in the open, common area. Standard questions were asked of "what is your experience" and "how do you deal with difficult customers". They were friendly during the interview and worked to keep away the nerve. After, I was sent home and received a call-back within a week. Paperwork was filed at a different appointment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers?
      What are some of your flaws?
      How is your experience valuable to us?   Answer Question