Indiana University Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indiana University Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

I Connect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

It went shortly and smoothly. I interviewed with three people. Typical questions about customer service. How you handle situations in the workplace. Relaxed and professional. Arrive early if it's downtown, the traffic and parking are bad

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

This was a basic one-on-one interview with my direct supervisor. It was relatively informal and comfortable. It lasted approximately one hour, and I left knowing I would be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience, why I was looking to change careers, my education and qualifications, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

The interview process is generally an hour length shadowing, followed by an interview with the manager. Quick and professional, the real hurdle is waiting for the initial call to set up an interview time. I hear that Methodist is working on a new system to make recruiting time quicker. I think I waited 2-3 weeks before I was called for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Average interview, no hard questions. Just be honest about your experiences.   Answer Question

Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Reference check before interview. Interview with unit manager, peer interview, then job shadow. Peer interview wanted to know work ethic, attendance, etc. Stated they would make a decision by next day, called with offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a rough work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

Interview

One interview at the office in downtown Indianapolis. Typical interview and interview questions. I applied online and received a call about a week later. I received the offer without knowledge. The HR director called and gave me information about orientation. I was never asked if I accepted but OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO!

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief and easy phone interview first. Then, I was called back to schedule an informal in-person interview. It was held in the cafeteria with two people from the department attending.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with a co-worker, and how did you address the situation?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indiana University Health.

Interview

I did a two part interview. Supervisor was nice and did have typical interview questions. They explained duties, hours, pay, answered my questions, etc. The job was for a new clinic so once hired I had to wait over a month before starting.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What are your goals. How do you handle said situation.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called in for an interview about 2 weeks later. It was very organized. I had a 2+hour interview with 9 different people in a panel style. I was never called back to say the job was filled. I never heard anything even after email and letter follow ups.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indiana University Health (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

The initial "interview" was a recruiter that asks you a couple of questions and then schedules an actual interview on the unit with the managers. The actual interview on the was about 2 hours. I shadowed on the unit for 1 hour and then the actual interview was about an hour. The interview was pretty informal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult patient or customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the hiring manager about a month later. After a phone screen for about an hour, I was invited to an on-site interview within a couple weeks.

I interviewed for an hour with the hiring manager and was told that a decision would be made in a couple of weeks. Two weeks after the interview, I received an e-mail stating that there would be an additional round of on-site interviews with others I could be working with.

I interviewed with 3 different people, each explaining the roles this project manager position would fill for them. Their accounts were somewhat conflicting, with some expecting higher-level corporate functions and some expecting more of an administrative/secretarial position. I was unsure how the role fit into the overall company structure, so I completed the interview and moved on.