Indianapolis Motor Speedway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Field Marketing Interview

Interview

Pretty easy, Just the basic situational and behavioral questions. If you have ever been in an interview you will be fine. Just be outgoing with a salesman personality. You will be traveling and talking to a lot of people during the internship so you want to make sure they know you are a people person.

Interview Questions

• You are working at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse and you have to get 100 people to sign up for an e-newsletter. How would you go about this? would you wait for people to ask you questions or would you go out and approach people?   Answer Question

Guest Services (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I was never interviewed, but only had to turn in my application to one of the full-time employees in the administration building. Was hired on the spot without an interview. Only had to go through a background check and fill out the application to go to HR.

Credentials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Found out about the internship through a connection. Emailed my resume and they asked me to interview. It was very short, sweet and laid back. We talked for about 15 minutes but mainly about my availability.

Retail Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a very easy going environment. I was called by the head of HR and set up and interview time. I went in for the interview, and then was called a couple days later to set up my second. I was offered the position on the second interview.