IndusInd Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IndusInd Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank.

Interview

3 rounds were there - 1st was HR round , 2nd was with regional service head and 3rd was with cluster head. So much waiting time it took whole day for single round itself.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

simple process, just going through the CV, ask about your bio, why indusind, where you see yourself in 5 years, about relationship skills, preferences for location, where do u stay, what's your hobby, general questions

Interview Questions

• Do you know basic in accouting   1 Answer

Branch Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One round only........They asked me about my self,about .projects,indusind,and why shoud i hire u?.... what i have done in ur mba...if u have exp. Then they will ask about ur previous comp.

Negotiation

Fixed salary

Forex Sales Interview

Interview

Technical, 3 rounds, generslly on work ex, head taking interview, revolves around what have yoy done, typical day , derivs etc...products dealt woth, cleitns dealt with, how to generate more business etv

Exclusive Rm Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

got a call from a recruiter agency and go for an interview first round was with HR after a long wait get a second round with RH and at last got a chance to full fill the formalities

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank in May 2016.

Interview

Not at all proper cabin for candidates. Worse interview. Asked one question and told me to leave. Working environment is very bad u have to wait for long hours. Staff are not good to candidates.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Pool campus. 2,rounds-gd+pi followed by a psycho metric test.
    It was a normal interview.
    No pressure on candidates. According to me there were looking for candidates with good communication skills. Good communication skills was an add on.
    Overall they were looking for a person with a great personality carrying a good aura around.

Interview Questions

• I am a person living in a house made of ice. Sell me a fridge.   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process had 2 rounds.First one was a Group discussion and the second one was the personal interview.Only general questions were asked ,nothing much were technical.They asked about my background and also asked my longevity with the company.After clearing the personal interview ,I was told to finish an English communication skill exam.Aftering clearing that I got confirmation from the college saying that I got selected.

Interview Questions

• How long will you be associated with the company?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There was an induction as it was a campus recruitment where we were told all about the job description and company.
    after that everyone was divided into groups of 7-8 for group discussion and were given the topics on the spot.
    the GD topics were simple but the people taking the GD told us to debate as well which was a bit confusing for some candidates.

once the GD round got over, the personal interview round was there and that was when alot of people were weeded out.
    they asked very general questions from the resume and whether we will be willing to do field work as well (but in a very discreet manner).

after some days those who were selected had to give a psychometric test.

Interview Questions

• They asked whether i would be willing to go to a client's house at the middle of the night.   1 Answer

Wealth Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Extensive - covering product knowledge and core competences. Through check on product knowledge and marker environment! Why contemplating the change & proper reason to back up the answer! Was asked questions on what I will bring to the table and what value addition will the org benefit from ty hire! Overall an extensive interview but thoroughly enjoyable!

Interview Questions

• Performance rating for the last 2 years   1 Answer