Industrial Safety Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Industrial Safety Solutions

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Industrial Safety Solutions (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Interviewed by 5 person panel. Asked questions about experience in offshore operations. Straight forward. No canned interviewer questions read from a list. Asked about situations where I used my Stop Work Authority etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      ( not unexpected, but not always easy to know best answer.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

After interview I was asked to take a skills test. Upon completion of skills test HR presented me with an offer letter.

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Industrial Safety Solutions (Lafayette, LA) in April 2013.

Interview

Appropriate, adequate, applicable. Now a bunch of words to make up the appropriate word count requirement. I'm not pleased with this process. Have I fulfilled the requirement yet? I don't know.

Safety Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Industrial Safety Solutions (Lafayette, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. First part of interview was a screening with recruiter. Second part of interview were in a conference room with five managers. Managers answered phone calls and texts during interview to see how I handled distractions

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Industrial Safety Solutions (Telephone, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed over the telephone by ISS and the client. The questions were direct and to the point. ISS did not participate in the client telephone interview. I was contacted by ISS on a Saturday and had a short interview where the question was asked if I would be able to talk on Sunday. The client contacted me shortly afternoon on Sunday and a follow up call from ISS with an offer was made on Sunday at or around 3 pm. I drove over Monday and started that Monday without further interview.

Interview Questions

• Brief overview of my work experience and questions that related to specific workplace issues. Such and how would you handle fall protection violations, ect...   1 Answer