Infinitive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinitive

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinitive (Arlington, VA) in September 2020.

Interview

was generic . Takes 30 min through phone. You should prepare to tell a couple of examples for every question and every skill you put in your resume. was generic . Takes 30 min through phone. You should prepare to tell a couple of examples for every question and every skill you put in your resume.

Interview Questions

Infinitive Response

Sep 21, 2020 – Director of People Operations

Thanks for the post. We hope you were able to get your questions answered and learn more about Infinitive as well.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infinitive (Dulles, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with the recruiter. They were able to ask some of the more generic questions and provide a feel for the culture, project work and expectations. After the phone interview, I was flown down for a half day of in-person interviews with 2 peers and an executive. Each interview lasted an 1 to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of your previous project details and your roles within the project team.   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2020 – Director of People Operations

Thank you for the feedback. We're actively becoming more engaged on this channel and appreciate the perspective from this earlier time period.

Bus Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinitive (Ashburn, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview; nice; not too thorough - screening

Interview Questions

Infinitive Response