Infinity Sales Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Sales Group

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews was pretty easy then I had to fill out an application online while I was still there. They asked pretty basic questions and seemed a bit redundant to me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group.

Interview

Basic sales interview questions, nothing special. Do you want to make money? What sales background do you have? When can you start? What hours can you work? They want flexible people as the schedule changes often.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Took a brief exam on computer.. When I completed we sat for about 45 minutes and had a face to face interview. It was very casual. If you're enthustiac they will be impressed. Dressed in a business casual style and I think that also helped. They informed me that I would get paid training. Very impressed with that.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you're over-qualified for this position?   1 Answer

CALL ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to be a Call Advisor in the broadband department after being here for about a month, and exceeding expectations. I was considered for the position and currently in a "trial" for me to be evaluated into becoming official.

Negotiation

pay was amazing for me

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews and they were pretty detailed in explaining what was to be expected. BRING A RESUME that has some serious sales experience OH and dress professional.

There's a background check and a drug screen. My buddy missed his drug screen and they wouldn't pay for him to have another so don't miss it!

Interview Questions

• What brings you here today?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group in March 2013.

Interview

Basic explanation of who company is and how they operate, interview and start date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group in January 2013.

Interview

Must have 6 months of Florida residency, sales experience, open availability. They told me they need night shift employees. I had to take a computer assessment. Two people interviewed me before I got the job offer. Still had to pass background and drug screen. Once I completed everything I started within a week.

Interview Questions

• Specifics about my former job and performance. They asked me to recite the sales script from my old sales job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

100% commission

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

3 minute interview with owner. asked about experience and commitment to the company. owner was very respectful and was interested in background in sales training. No personal questions were asked, Interview was very comfortable, quick and over in less than 5 minutes. This was a group interviewing for different positions. There were approx. 30 people in line.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negociating

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinity Sales Group (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

On Wednesdays they have open house and they will hire you. Tell them that you LOVE TO work all day everyday and they will hire you! They get kickbacks for hiring. The motto is to only keep 1 out of all 25 person training class.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a flexible schedule? Say YES!   1 Answer