InfoEd Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InfoEd Global Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at InfoEd Global

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoEd Global.

Interview

Usually the first thing they will do is sit you in front of a workstation and tell you to solve 10 problems using Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. The code is mostly in VB.NET and ASP.

This is a practical exam but don't sweat it - you'll have access to Google and all you really need to know are "Response.Write", "Response.Flush" and "Response.End" to debug the little puzzles (most of which are coding typos). You don't even have to finish all ten, they just want to make sure you can eventually reason your way out of a wet paper bag.

The truth is the company is pretty desperate for developers right now after churning and burning through the local community. Oh, and if a friend who works there is recommending you for the job, get them to front the down payment on your new car because the referral bonus is that insane.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InfoEd Global (Albany, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely thorough. Interviewed with various people. I was asked for references and they were looked at. I was asked to test on some hypotheticals that I could see in the position. Those employees I interviewed with were professional. They took the time to provide me with an a lot of information about the company when asked.

Interview Questions

• InfoEd (Global) International asked several questions about my work experience (some in detail with examples). They discussed work ethic, ability to do certain computer functions, along with desire and goals. The overall experience was quick (within days), professional and thorough. This company has many facets to it so the steps were welcomed.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoEd Global (Albany, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

They reviewed my Resume. I had to take a practical. spoke to lots of people.

Interview Questions

• What class in college did least and why   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine. Very courteous. Not confrontational at all.