Infogix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infogix Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2016

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogix in September 2016.

Interview

It was a initial technical telephonic interview. Interviewer made me feel comfortable. Questions which i couldn't understand were made clear by interviewer. Mostly questions asked are on the qualifications and work experience mentioned in the resume. It was a nice interview. After telephonic round is cleared, they would call back for a in-person interview if you are a good fit to the position.

Director Interview

Interview

Telephone interview initially. Clear description of process and history of company/reason why the position was vacated. Interview was more answering my questions than learning about my experience. Provided clear rationale for the negative Glassdoor reviews and some assurance that there had been a change.

Interview Questions

• What's wrong at (current company)?   1 Answer

Junior Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogix (Naperville, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who had seen my email on Dice. She called me to schedule a phone interview about the position and to explain my resume. The phone interview was pretty straight forward.
    PHONE INTERVIEW - She explained the position and what the company does. We then went over my work history and skills to know which one I had the most experience on. A few days later she emailed me asking when to schedule the onsite interview.
    ONSITE INTERVIEW - When to there office and had a interview with 3 people in a room. One explained the company info and job description to me. The second one asked some behavioral questions on situations i have experienced in the support role. Such how to deal with touch people. Also given scenarios and explain how to solve them. Third person test some of the skills I listed such as SQL and how to create queries.

Interview Questions

• What was you toughest support situation and how did i deal with it.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogix (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The process took a week. There process included:

1. Written Test
    2. HR Round
    3. Technical Interview

The process was easy and flexible.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had 8 rounds of interview(2 written, 1 f2f technical, 1 managerial, 3 onsite call, 1 HR) and it took around 1 month. It was easy for me to clear all the rounds but they didn't give any offer letter after that. I think they don't have proper management to decide or they are not talented enough.

And one more thing i observed that. They don't have any new development, only running old projects. If you will tell that you are changing the company for learning purpose then they will not hire.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infogix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

There was one aptitude test and two technical rounds of interview.All the questions are based on Java/J2EE technology.I was called for interview at 11 am . But whole process took entire day. After completing second round at the end of day the interviewer told me that they will get back to me later