Informed.co Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Informed.co

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Informed.co (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with Charmagne and then an in-person with Charmagne and Koby, the CEO. It seemed to be an overall good experience. I was excited about the company and thought I did a great job of interviewing. I am not sure what went wrong. =( bummer.

Interview Questions

• If I were to make you three promises as an employer, what would they be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informed.co (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

I had 3 separate interviews before I was offered the job. First, I had a brief phone conversation with Charmagne to get to know more about Informed.co and tell her about myself. The second one I interviewed with Charmagne and the CEO, Koby and the last interview was with the CTO, Aaron and Team Lead, Lindsay. My experience on each one was great. I felt like they wanted to get to know me as a person as much as they wanted to learn about my skills/ work experience. What separated these interviews from ones I had in the past is that I didn't feel like I was being grilled but rather I was having a conversation with people who were interested in me and wanted to know how I could contribute to their company. Everyone I interviewed with was very kind and made sure I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What's something about you we wouldn't know from your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informed.co (Hackensack, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I have to say that this was one of the more pleasurable experiences I have had during the interviewing process. After submitting my resume via Glassdoor I received an email requesting a phone interview. The Director Charmagne who set up the interview wanted to initially have a video call, but my laptop was not having it for someone reason. When we started our call and I was having technical difficulties, she was nice enough to just call me directly. We went through the typical interview process of answering questions about myself and what I am currently involved in, where I want to be, etc. Then we had a very insightful conversation about Appeagle. She told me all about the company, their software, their culture, the position and what they were looking for in a candidate to join their team. My second interview was held in person at Appeagle with Charmagne and the Head of Customer Experience, Mac. We jumped right into the formal interviewing process, and then the second half was spent getting to know me as well as them in hopes that this would be a great fit for the team. I seriously enjoyed every minute of it and walked out feeling like I made a few new friends even if I didn't get the job. The both of them were very thorough and Charmagne promised I would hear back within the next week. She kept to her schedule and I actually received an offer that I gladly accepted. Can't wait to join the team!

Interview Questions

• If we would offer you the job today, what three things could we give you to convince you to take it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informed.co (Hackensack, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor and received an email, after some brief email communication a phone screen was scheduled. After "passing" the phone screen, and in person interview was set up. I received a prompt and timely answer and transparent communication.

Interview Questions

• If I (the company) could promise you three things, what would they be?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informed.co (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 1 phone screen and showed up for 1 interview and it went very smoothly. They were prepared to speak to me, on time, and were very open to conversation to get to know me as a developer and as a person. It was an experience unlike any other. I didn't leave feeling uncertain. They were direct and to the point about what they need and how much of an asset I would be to the team. No games.