Infused Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infused Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.2

Account Clerk Interview

Interview

Phone interview . Important points not revealed such as having to wait one year for PTO.
    Very high Insurance premium. No sick leave days. High turnover. Very little benefits. No flexibility on time.

Warehouse Laborer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infused Solutions.

Interview

Very Very Easy Interview process. Had a phone interview with manager on Friday . I believe they really needed someone . I was brought in that next Monday to start working .

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infused Solutions.

Interview

Interview was panel based with 4 managers. Really laid back process. Had to take a quick Excel test. Once you pass the interview and chosen, you do have to go through a whole background check.

Interview Questions

• typical questions, previous work experience questions and goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations. It was a flat pay.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infused Solutions (Springfield, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with project manager , he asked me the basic interview questions started working 2 days later , did not have a face to face interview, very easy and simple .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infused Solutions in April 2012.

Interview

An Excel test is required prior to the interview process begin. Its required that you make above a 75%. The interview process was a panel interview that consisted of three members of managements. Each person took turns during the interview to ask relevant question concerning the position. Once the interview was finished i received a call a week later informing me i got the position

Interview Questions

• Why are a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Writer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infused Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screening, in person interview with hiring manager and one coworker.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your relationship with you current or last manager?   Answer Question