Infused Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infused Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infused Solutions

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infused Solutions.

Interview

Interview was panel based with 4 managers. Really laid back process. Had to take a quick Excel test. Once you pass the interview and chosen, you do have to go through a whole background check.

Interview Questions

• typical questions, previous work experience questions and goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations. It was a flat pay.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infused Solutions (Springfield, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with project manager , he asked me the basic interview questions started working 2 days later , did not have a face to face interview, very easy and simple .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infused Solutions in April 2012.

Interview

An Excel test is required prior to the interview process begin. Its required that you make above a 75%. The interview process was a panel interview that consisted of three members of managements. Each person took turns during the interview to ask relevant question concerning the position. Once the interview was finished i received a call a week later informing me i got the position

Interview Questions

• Why are a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Writer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infused Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screening, in person interview with hiring manager and one coworker.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your relationship with you current or last manager?   Answer Question