Inkriti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inkriti

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inkriti (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Cracked all interview questions and passed system test also. Came with output they want. But even though they did not select me. Worst Interview process. Person who interview me doesn't have any knowledge in their respective technology. Now I got two offers from another companies. Don't recommended this company to others.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inkriti (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interviewer will likely be asked questions about teamwork skills, interpersonal relations, management style or ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of work history and life experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inkriti (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Have to give a scenario based test first and then have a face to face interview or telephonic with the US folks. Telephonic rounds can be 1 or 2 and then have to meet the India head face to face. Test will be basically about a project that Inkriti has already delivered. One should prepare a project plan and sprint plan for it.

Interview Questions

• Explain one critical situation in the recent/current project and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Manages Insidesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inkriti (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I attended interview at inkriti with a friends reference, initially round started with a phone call followed by around with an account manager who sits in US office and then a round with CEO, and finally a round in hyderabad office.

Negotiation