Inktel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.3

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inktel (Miami, FL).

Interview

At least 2 from IT, 1-2 skills test, 2 executives and the CEO (you need to have patience). They look to see if you are engaged in outdoors activities as well as if you are someone that likes to volunteer in helping the community. Dress business casual for the interview for all the interviews except for the CEO. Suit and that for that one.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do a cronjob in Linux   1 Answer

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inktel (Miami, FL).

Interview

First contacted by a senior recruiter, very professional, then performed phone and on-site interviews. All progressed well, and recruiter constantly provided feedback. At the end, recruiter informed the CEO decided not to pursue because it was noted I had a foreign accent. Hard to believe, specially if the company is headquartered in South Florida. It was his view that US clients don't appreciate conducting business with people that speak English with an accent. I landed a customer career position with a large mobile operator in the US where diversity is highly appreciated, and I am not contracting work from companies with exclusive mindset or policies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you were able to turnaround a failing account and bring it back to growth   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inktel.

Interview

They have you come in and do a 40 min to 1 hour assessment on the computer. As well as fill out a few paper work. After that they have either a recruiter, manager, or supervisor conduct a one on one interview with you. They put you on the spot with practice calls and bombard you with questions, some of which don't even have anything to do with the position you are applying for. The questions you get are different from the other candidates depending on your demeanor. They criticize and judge you to the point they'll make you want to walk out. In my opinion, I think its some sort of test. Nether the less, their base pay(8-10$) isnt in proportion to their interview practices. They shouldn't have you sit there for almost two hours just to waste your time. I agree with the other reviews. This is a Job for last minute cases or for people coming out of highschool. NOT A CAREER. I denied the job

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inktel (Miami Lakes, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was quick you have to take an assessment which last for about 40 minutes and then after that the recruiter comes back and get you and explain the job more in detail to see if you are still interested.

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Inktel (Tamarac, FL).

Interview

You come in they have you wait in the lobby until your recruiter is ready. They then have you take the typing test and assessment. After that they take you to an office the actual interviewer comes in conducts a fairly easy interview then they leave the recruiter comes back to tell you whether you have the job or not. No drug test.

Talent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Inktel (Lombard, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple and short. It lasted about five minutes. I wasn't disappointed because I could see immediately that this company would not be a good fit for me! It lacked the sophistication that you would expect from a nationwide agency!

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inktel (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy They Gave out jobs this particular day. I applied threw indeed then received an email to come in they're conducting open interviews, i went did a skills test and was hired on the spot. There was no real interview the job was simply handed to me and a lot of others you could tell they we beyond desperate for people to come and work for them

Interview Questions

• Can you take a Skills Test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation simply 10$/hr training is two weeks mon-fri 3:30-11:30 @ 8.05/hr

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inktel (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Frist, you take a test at the Miami Lakes office and them you are sent off to a face to face with your respective Superviosr. Then you are face to face for about fifteen to twenty minutes answering the most standard of interview questions. If you have received the job you will receive an email explaining the training class you are in as well as the dates.

QA Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inktel (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very good at dissecting a person fitting of the culture promoted at the job. They asked a series of questions pertaining to background, my goals in life, and my contributions towards the company. After applying online, I was contacted immediately for an interview and started the onboarding process quickly after. There is an assessment test to take before the actual interview.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inktel (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Long time wasting.
    This company has no mercy and no appreciation for candidates. They called me for an online interview, and required that I prepared a presentation for them. I spent from 2 to 3 hours preparing the presentation. When I presented myself to the interview, no one showed up. After 45 minutes waiting, I received an email saying that they had made a mistake, and wanted to reschedule an hour later. Since I had been already waiting for 45 minutes, I decided to wait for 15 more. The interview took almost an hour minutes, and they appeared to be very nice and professional. After the interview, they said I would hear back from them, and asked me to fill in an application, for which they would send me the link. The application was so extensive that it took me 2 to 3 more hours. They asked for 3 references and also my presentation sent via email. I submitted to them. After fulfilling all of their requirements, I realized that I had spent the whole entire day following their requests. After that, I never heard back from them. Not a "thank you, naive fool for having spent one entire day at our disposal"... nothing. After a few days, I sent them an email asking if I they had received all that they had asked, and if I could provide them with any additional information. Their answer was "Yes, we received everything". Since this experience, whenever I see the name of this company online, I have a horrible impression. People who disrespect the time of a candidate, withdrawing so many hours from an individual who supposedly need a job (while they are at the comfort of their employment, getting paid to do this to people), and after all are not thankful (unable to send a simple thank you, goodbye letter). If every company in the planet did this to job applicants, one would be homeless way before getting a job. If they do this to candidates, I can imagine what they might do to employees. I wish there were laws against companies that take advantage of candidates like this. Whereas I understand that any hiring process can and should be a "detailed work", so to speak, from all parts (and of course there is never a guarantee that one will get the job after the process), no company should be allowed to abuse people's time and efforts, under the false perspective of a job. There should laws to limit to the hours that a company uses from applicants, so this company would have some sense of humanity.