Innovative Consulting Group (IN) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Consulting Group (IN) Interview Questions

Interviews at Innovative Consulting Group (IN)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Consulting Group (IN)

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Consulting Group (IN) (Evansville, IN).

Interview

Was referred by previous coworker to recruiter. Did general interview with recruiter to see if there were any potential client fits and to go over the values of the company. Once a potential position was found I was recontacted by the recruiter to see if I would be interested. Then there was an interview with the practice director followed by an interview with the Vice President of the company. Once they thought I was a fit for the position I interviewed with the client. Client extended offer to ICG and ICG extended offer to me. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult work situation that you had encountered and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innovative Consulting Group (IN) (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

An employee informed me about the position so I gave my resume to the employee. I talked on the phone with the CEO before going to lunch with the owner CEO and regional VP a week later where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions