Innovative Solutions & Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Solutions & Support

Certification Engineer (Contract-to-hire) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovative Solutions & Support (Exton, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview with the company. Interviewed with the VP of Engineering, then had a panel interview with three others. The focus was on my resume and my ability to communicate with others. The main focus was also on my style of problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I would deal with a team member who wasn't pulling their fair share.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Solutions & Support (Exton, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial communication is conducted through the person who does their staffing. This is a contract to hire position. You will be asked some logical/reasoning questions during the interview, and at the end given a test to get a feeling for your ability to communicate and your proficiency in C. The work environment seems relaxed and friendly, not politically correct or uptight. This is a one interview process, and once being hired as a contractor your job is to work hard and prove that you should be hired on salary.

After making you an offer you will be expected to complete a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the thing that bugs you most about working here in a year?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Solutions & Support (Exton, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was with two employees. Asked about you as a person then proceeded to explain the job. Asked a few critical thinking questions then you are given a test.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Innovative Solutions & Support.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, the first with the Director of Systems Engineering, the second with some engineer. The first interview was very general. My impression was that he was gauging my interest in the position and company. The second interview was delayed for a few hours for some reason. I called my recruiter to confirm the time, and he touched base with the engineer. We were able to connect and continue later on that evening, which I was a bit surprised, since it was after 7pm EST.

Interview Questions

• Are you the type that gets the work done, or do you "b#$%" and moan?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Solutions & Support (Rochester, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I got this interview from a local recruiter. They are a small company but seemingly pompous and micro-managing. They are approximately 70 people and feel that people need to have their hands held during the work day. Apparently the turnover is high, even though they will say differently. They give you an employee manual to review and that even reeks of micro-management, when you need to be at work, how you should dress, what a typical work week consists of. They pay a lot less than the market reference for similar jobs, and the Owner is very scattered, have not heard good things from others that had worked there in the past.