Innovative Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Innovative Systems

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Innovative Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a newly created position and the interview process was extremely slow. Few weeks would go by between each step. The questions sometimes felt more like an inquiry on how my last employer handled things than about my capacity to perform the job. After 5 hours of my time and a presentation, they asked if I wanted to be hired on a contract basis to train the staff on a specific interviewing methodology.

Interview Questions

• To perform a mock interview   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

A few phone interviews before they bring you in to meet the staff. They ask a lot (in preparation) of their prospective employees because they want to be sure you're a good fit for the company culture. Ultimately very approachable people that want you to feel comfortable and be honest about your ideas for your future.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bluebell, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Systems (Bluebell, UT) in August 2008.

Interview

It was quick. First HR interview - match the resume with the job, ability to communicate etc.
    Then phone interview with a technical guy and then 1:1 with the VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was cool

Software Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innovative Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I found this company at a job fair and proceeded to interview with 2 of the employees. I got a call to visit and went to Pittsburgh at the HQ. A panel of 3 interviewed me before calling a week later requesting I come back in for a skills test on PowerShell and email etiquette. The next week I got a call to visit with the head of the department I would be working in. We met that day and it was a month before I heard anything in which they said they were moving forward with someone else.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovative Systems (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A lot of stages but they have been quite prompt to answer and it was with different people so you can get already know colleague
    1st interview with someone from the HR
    2nd interview with a role play on site
    3rd online test about your sales skills
    4th interview with the future manager

Interview Questions

• General question + role play with 4 other people. Test about your sales skills   1 Answer