Innovative Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Technologies Interview Questions

2.8

Director of Finance & Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovative Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Odd. At the 2nd interview the offered the job on the spot and asked me to sign an agreement on the spot, which was shocking to the recruiting firm that i was working with.

Interview Questions

• Do I normally just work for certain hours or until the job gets done?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation at all. They offer what they said was the max budget for this position.

AV Tech II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Technologies (Fort Meade, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Very short and brief. Met w/Program manager and Lead Supervisor. We discussed the hours, rate of pay, starting date. They said they would call me in a few days to let me know if I was selected. I got the call that same day in the early evening with a job offer. I was surprised to get an offer that quick...I guess I made a good impression with them. Both of the guys were very nice and easy to talk too!

Interview Questions

• My background in A/V and VTC   1 Answer

Light Industrial Picker Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penndel, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Technologies (Penndel, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

This company used to have Help Desk clients such as Jones Apparel Group, Panasonic. They had gotten positions for me before. I had been told by them the last time I called them for an assignment that I needed to come in again and fill out paper work. Due to economy company has shut down offices in Philadelphia and Southampton. I came to their new location in Penndel. Interviewer was very courteous and helpful. Process took about an hour. I was told that currently only light industrial positions were available. Last time I called, I was told there wasn't a big demand for the light industrial positions.

Interview Questions

• In your last job, did you like working as a Picker-Packer?   Answer Question
    • Can you work full time or part time?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview questions depends on the weather and the mood of the interviewer since there is no interview process in place.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Innovative Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was very positive with a very good exchange of information. With a verbal acceptance, official offer letter was received on a timely basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was part of the initial interview.