Cover image for Inova

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Inova Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 270 of over 270 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews before moving on to the next step and later a video interview via zoom. Eventually went and did an interview with a panel.

Interview Questions
  • Gave scenario questions and asked what you would do in said scenario
    Answer Question

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

It was nice and simple. I did not have a panel. The interviewers were so kind but professional. I started my interview with introducing myself and exchanging conversation with them. It was great and made me want to join the team.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain what I did in my previous jobs? 2. How did you deal with difficult patients? 3. what made I apply for the position?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

134.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Inova~6293
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Inova? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Inova employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Inova

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova

Interview

I submitted the application on their website, and then was contacted pretty quickly to schedule an interview. They have three rounds of interviews through Zoom. The first interview went by pretty quickly. At the second interview, I was being interviewed by the potential colleagues, and then didn't hear anything back after that.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself five years from now? How are you with different personalities/ diversity? Tell me about yourself.

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

It wasn’t too bad depends on the department that you’re interviewing for the overall was generally easy you just need to follow up with a six week orientation that teaches you phlebotomy IV and foley catheter insertion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Not too bad. Interview over phone. Then a peer interview with a couple of nurses from the department that you are applying for. The peer interview lasted for an 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

The recruiter reached out to interview. They were very kind in walking through the resume. The recruiter also set up an interview with the manager to schedule a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Pretty straight forward, more going over schedule and salary expectation. They will train you as a full time staff but not if you’re PRN. Do not accept as a new grad and prn position. I recommend full time so they will properly train and invest in you. Staff is very nice, but difficult position as a hospitalist if you’re new.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

It was front end web development internship. it was web application to be done in 3 hours, with 2 api files and some tasks to be done. it was hard content for internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

I was well over qualified so I am not sure why I didn't even get an interview it was horrible never again. They want people with HS diplomas and medical experience how are you supposed to have medical experience if you don't give people the chance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Remote) in Nov 2022

Interview

The questions were fast passed and it appeared as though they were only interested in understanding if I knew anyone. The process isn't too long if you get selected to interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Explain your past experience 2) Why would you be a good fit.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 270 Interviews

Inova Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Inova as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.62 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Registered Nurse and Clinical Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for New Grad RN and Unit Secretary roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Inova takes an average of 26 days when considering 286 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Registered Nurse roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Inova according to 286 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.26%