Inova Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

PRN ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website, received email from recruiter. Interviewed with recruiter over the phone and then set up and appointment for an in-person interview at the hospital with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter who sets you up with an on-site interview. After that interview you are asked to come back for another on-site interview this time with a panel.

Interview Questions

• In a perfect world where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
      Why should we hire you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Too long, convoluted and very difficult to get thru to HR. Lots of good applicants never make it past the gate keeping of HR because HR doesn't know how to screen for RN positions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Inova?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Easy, not intimidating at all. Very friendly. I was interviewed by 4 people. Questions were mostly behavioral questions. Took about 45 min overall. Was contacted within a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I applied on the Inova website. The recruiter reached out to me by phone to set up the interview. I met with the manager and one other staff member. The manager asked me questions from a list asking for specific examples. The interview ended. The manager told me they would get back to me by the end of the week. The recruiter called me later that day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an example of a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it"   Answer Question
    • "Give me an example of when a patient was unhappy and how did you resolve the situation"   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from recruiter for a phone interview to set up an in-person interview with nurse manager. Interviewed at facility, and heard back the next day with job offer. Total process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a patient who was dissatisfied with their care?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

SO far I have gotten an Email for an interview. I am so excited and looking forward to it. I was asked to fill out an application however, I received an error when attempting to submit it filled out. I have emailed the interviewer and hopefully, I will hear back soon.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty average and was similar to what I have been through with other companies. The other thing that hindered the process was occupational health had very limited hours and I had to drive very far to the location with the earliest appointment.

Interview Questions

• The asked about my previous experience   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Interview

I received an email 3 weeks ago asking for available day and times for a phone interview. I sent up to two weeks of available days and times and did not hear from the recruiter at all. I sent a follow up email asking was the position still available and offered additional days and times of availability. The recruiter offered a day of her choosing and I replied that I was not available on that day. I didn’t receive a response. I sent a third email asking why I had not heard anything, and the recruiter replied that she had been under the weather, but was ready to conduct the phone interview. She never called.
    This is one of the most unprofessional organizations that I have dealt with in all of my life. The lack of communication leads me to believe that this is not a place that I would want to work for.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inova in February 2017.

Interview

I recently applied for a pharmacist position and spoke with an HR lady for an initial phone screening a few days later. I was told that my application would be passed on to the hiring manager and I would be contacted within the next week or two for an onsite interview. I never heard from HR again. I have called HR multiple times and sent multiple emails. I was finally able to speak to the HR secretary (I think she was a secretary) who told me that she has passed my information and calls on to the original HR lady multiple times. I still haven't heard from them and it has been over 1 month. It seems like maybe I wasn't a good fit for the job or perhaps the position is on hold but it would have been nice to at least have been notified. This was a very frustrating process that ultimately left me with more questions than answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your goals. What are your strengths? Why are you interested in this position and company?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple and to the point
    Strengths/weaknesses
    Why i wanted to work there
    Background and experience

I was introduced to the director and she explained the logistics of the job and asked me specific questions. I was offered the job the next day and loved it!