Inova Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inova Interview Questions

Interviews at Inova

2.6

Unit Secretary Interview

Interview

It wa slovely experience and fun. Question level was easy and would definutely recommend. Was given small notice for coming. There were two people who interviewed me and then introduced me around the place.

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inova in February 2020.

Interview

Applied at 10pm and received an email the next day in the morning. Phone interview scheduled per my availability. On site interview at the unit one week later per my schedule. Received an offer the next day.

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

You are interviewed by the head nurse, basically; then you are interviewed by the charge nurse, along with a clinical technician. After that, you will be shown around the unit.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in January 2020.

Interview

It really depends on the recruiters that's working on your application. Some are pretty quick and some takes forever to respond until you get an opportunity for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose nursing, what are your long-term goals   Answer Question

Student Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

Very easy, went in asked a few questions. I was early so they actually took me early. Many other people were interviewing at the same time but with different people. It took 2 months to hear back.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (New York, NY).

Interview

Filled out an online form . I received an email from a recruiter from their hr department and an interview was set up immediately. The interview which would be the first I assume. It was a indept 40 minute quiz of various diagnosis that you may end up treating. R cva versus L cva , Asia scale, ranchos Los amigos..ect Verbalizing making goals on the spot ect , it felt like a verbal board exam than an interview to be honest. It did not come off as a warm nor friendly enviorment to grow and learn. There was no tour of the facility nor tour of treatment gyms . They seemed very clear on what they wanted however I did not feel comfortable.

My work ethic could have been ask via my references that were also never asked of. Rather then getting to know me felt like I was going to be a cog in the wheel . I did not feel like it was a good fit for me. However it may be for someone else .

The work life culture as well as holidays were explained pretty fast . They will always be mentors around however they want you to be independent. Of course with hospital systems holidays are few . When you worked on weekends you take a day off . It didnt seem like you had a designation of diagnosis to treat. You treat where you are needed . So you may get various diagnosis. You are not assigned a doc patient caseload which can be confusing with communication of needs ect although I'm sure not a big deal.

I did not get an offer . So take this with a grain of salt . But I will say this i have worked in a hospital system before and felt absolutely welcomed . Go with your gut instinct if you feel like you will be valued as a person and you will get the opportunity to learn and grow as a therapist and not just valued by your work in hours as an employee then by all means take it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inova.

Interview

Had an interview with the Charge Nurse, it was fast simple and they were super friendly. I waited on the break room for 10 minutes then i was taken to the an office.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a problem/argument with a coworker?   1 Answer

MHT Interview

Interview

Met with manager and charge nurse, was asked questions from both. Was not prepared when attending orientation; did not know what came next. Had to call manager and be informed I was to report to the hospital the next day- was unprepared due to this

Interview Questions

• What is one time you faced a challenge in the workplace?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrifield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inova (Merrifield, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

Smooth, staff very friendly. From the moment I walked in I felt very welcomed. I was introduced to the team I would work with and the supervising team as well.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Inova (Falls Church, VA) in August 2019.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter that sets you up for onsite interview. The recruiting process is excellent and they try to work to get you placed. But the staffing that does the onsite interview is horrible. They really waste your time giving you false information

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Inova?   1 Answer