Inova Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 218 of over 218 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inova

Featured Interview

Inova

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova in Jul 2020

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter through email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about 10 minutes long. I was asked about my interests and experience and about where I was in my licensure process. The recruiter told me she would send my information to the unit manager and email me if the unit manager wanted to schedule a zoom interview. I got an email a few days later to schedule a zoom interview with three of the unit managers. The zoom interview was very relaxed and the managers were very friendly and seemed very interested in getting to know me. I got a call later that afternoon from the recruiter telling me that I was extended an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most excited about working here/ what are you most scared of?
    Answer Question

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

easy on board with lots of assistance. Inova staff is very helpful and looking for you to succeed. Although, it did take some time with paperwork, training and on board, it was worth it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Very easy video interview. Interview was with the department manager first, and then another interview with a current department employee. In person interview was deferred due to COVID. Scheduling was easy. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Interview process was well coordinated and ran smoothly. I had an interview with the hiring manager and was scheduled for employee screening after accepting the position. I was also required to go off site for training prior to starting job.

Interview Questions
  • How precious experience matched position I was interested in.

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Easy but stressful. I applied online on their website, got an email from a recruiter in about a week for a phone interview, then an email from the unit manager a week later to set up an in person shadow and interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by two different people in recruitment for a phone screen. Scheduled a time for a zoom call. Logged into zoom at the scheduled time, the interviewer never showed up. After 10 minutes I sent a follow up email offering to to re-schedule, never heard from them again. No clue what happened on their side. They couldn't even be professional enough to cancel the interview or apologize for wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't have any. They didn't bother to show up for the interview
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inova (Fairfax, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Positive, hopeful and efficient. It was quickly established and followed up on, and the interviewers were kind and allowed me to highlight my skills. We're going to be a great match!

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions re: knowledge of theoretical approaches

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

I got in touch with a recruiter recently. This actually has taken over a year for me. She was very helpful over the phone and friendly. Unfortunately, I was not fit for the position I applied for. Thankfully, the recruiter helped find a different position she thought I was best fit for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Phone screening with recruiting personnel the phone screening by the director followed by multiple rounds of panel interviews with leadership personnnel involving various questions about your background and experience as well as future career desires.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

Panel interview with several people including the nurse educator, the nurse manager, and a couple other members of the team. It was a good interview and the vibes were great. It was a very diverse environment

Interview Questions
  • Pick three things to describe yourself.

Inova

Application

I interviewed at Inova

Interview

One time interview. Super simple. Asked about previous experience. Tell Me About Yourself. How Did You Hear About This Position? Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 218 Interviews