Insidesource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Insidesource

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Insidesource

Operations Interview

Interview

I had a call with the one of the executive management and basically she was boosting about herself and the company for 20 minutes. She asked me 2 questions. I got to the second round of interviews which was with the finance head and she conveyed that in the last year, 12 people either transferred out of her team or decided to leave so she needs help with recruiting. This woman asked me 2 questions. As an experienced HR professional and recruiter, I'm actually glad I didn't get the job and they went with a different candidate because these people do not know what they are doing. You can tell by the way they interview, it's absolutely ridiculous to ask your candidates 2 questions and that's how you get to know them. If you're serious about your career, you are a high performer, and you want to come into work to actually get things done, this is not the place for you. I got the impression like this is a sorority that's run by mean girls. No thanks, whew dodge a bullet.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insidesource (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, had a phone interview the next day, followed by an in person interview about a week later. They called me back for a 2nd in person interview which felt like it went well. They then emailed asking for 1 final interview (either over the phone or in person), so I sent my availability and never heard back. I followed up a couple of times and finally heard back and they said they were doing some team re-structuring and would get back to me, but that was almost a month ago.

Interview Questions